Senior Account Manager to support our pets and property portfolio.
We’re looking for a full time Senior Account Manager to join our Polkadot Communications team. We are a creative agency with storytelling at the heart and a local and global client roster across pets, property, lifestyle, travel, beauty and technology.
We are an independent communications agency who challenges the status quo, creates ideas that inspire and capture attention, and champion earned media to deliver true business impact.
The role will be an interesting mix of media, social and content creation and events. Key to the role will be the ability to be nimble, brave, inquisitive and results driven. We strongly value career progression and professional development and we’re looking for someone who has a growth and development mindset.
We have a flexible and hybrid work in the office and at home model, and a relaxed and fun work environment. We’re also pet friendly!
Skills we are looking for in you include:
- A great pitcher – knows how to pitch a story to multiple audiences, cross-platform and traditional and who knows the media landscape well
- A writing whiz – a strong and creative writer
- A curious team player who isn’t afraid to challenge the norm
- Client senior counsel – a trusted advisor to our clients
- Team mentor – an inspiring leader who teaches and mentors our team
- Account savvy – who has the art of account management down pat including managing teams, budgets and timelines
Our ideal candidate will bring into the agency:
- Minimum of five years’ experience, preferably in an agency
- Excellent client and team communication and management skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Management of project budgets, timelines and deadlines
- Pitching and securing editorial coverage and strong media relationships
- Management of social campaigns
- New business development and pitching skills
Some of the great things about working at Polkadot Communications include:
- A hybrid work in the office and at home model
- We harness growth opportunities and reward our team
- We support training and development, including lunch and learn sessions and training courses
- Health and wellbeing is a priority in the office
- We deliver on the promise of work and balance
- Job Type
- To be discussed
For further information
- Anna MacIntosh