Fantastic opportunity for a marketing and events specialist to join this innovative profit-to-member superannuation fund.
- Manage marketing deliverables for key business partners
- Full-time, ongoing role in the Experience team
- Fantastic culture, growing organisation and well-respected brand.
Hope & Glory is pleased to be the recruitment partner working with Equip in their search for an Experience Coordinator to join their Experience team.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to coordinate and deliver on essential elements of Equip’s key partner and sponsorship agreements. Events management is a major part of this position.
Equip is a proud, member-focused superannuation fund helping Australians to save, build their wealth, and plan for retirement since 1931. They are highly focused on delivering an exceptional member experience as they continue to evolve their portfolio of reputable brands.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Communications Manager, the Experience Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Experience team and other business units. The role coordinates the delivery of existing and new partnership / sponsorship agreements, including facilitation of all marketing and events requirements within those agreements.
This role is also responsible for supporting the greater Experience division to deliver general marketing administration, including project coordination, presentation creation, report formatting, agenda creation and invoicing administration.
The Experience Coordinator will undertake a range of activities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Events strategy management to ensure consistency and alignment to the business plan
- Coordinating logistical and operational requirements for designated (internal & external) events
- Supporting the Business Development and Advice teams in coordinating event and partnership marketing activities that drive business outcomes
- Managing of event speakers, maintaining the database, bookings and confirmations
- Coordinating design and printing for marketing activities, invoice processing, budget management and creation of presentations and reports.
- This is a full-time, ongoing position based in Melbourne’s CBD offering hybrid working arrangements.
You will be joining a results-driven, friendly and collaborative team where open communication and feedback is encouraged and your career is supported.
You are an established and ambitious marketing and events professional who is ready to take the next step in your career within a growth business and growth industry.
To be considered for this role, your application likely shows the following:
- Previous experience in managing events (online/digital event experience is highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in all facets of conference and event management – within the financial services/ superannuation industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience developing positive relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Proven delivery of successful outcomes to business objectives
- Superior communication/writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills including well-developed priority-setting skills and the proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, event management or similar desirable.
The hallmarks of your interpersonal style are a can-do attitude, maturity and a collegiate outlook. A diplomatic and authentic approach in all of your stakeholder interactions is essential.
You thrive in a setting where change and ambiguity gives room for creativity and new ways of thinking and doing.
How to apply
Interested to know more? Please make it the first step to apply online so that Hope & Glory can make an early assessment of your potential suitability.
All applications and enquiries will be responded to, and the outcome of the process will be made known to all applicants.
Enquiries can be directed to Hope & Glory on 03/9578-1000. Please leave a message and we will return your call promptly.
All applicants must have full work rights for Australia and the preferred applicant/s eventually will undergo full background checks.
In applying, you accept Hope & Glory’s privacy statement which can be found at www.hopeandglory.com.au.
As the retained recruitment partner on this assignment, any third-party and direct applications sent to Equip will be returned to Hope & Glory for assessment.
Hope & Glory is Melbourne’s nimble recruitment practice for marketing, media and communications.
- Job Type
For further information
- Hope & Glory