Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination.
Tourism WA is a State Government statutory authority and part of the broader economic development portfolio of The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation (JTSI). Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination. Its focus is on marketing the State; developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, cultural and business events; and supporting the development of significant tourism infrastructure and projects, including the development and attraction of aviation to Perth and across the State’s regions.
What’s the role?
In this role you will:
- Lead the development and championing of the Western Australian Tourism Brand Strategy, brand architecture and the Brand Playbook (style guide) and its integration with local destinations, events and experiences.
- Lead the development, implementation and performance evaluation of marketing in paid media, including event marketing and data-led retargeting campaigns.
- Maintain effective relationships with, and manage the contracts of, external providers and contactors.
For further information about this position, including the JDF and details on how to apply, please visits JobsWA board by clicking the “Apply” button.
- Job Type
- Level 8, $135,296 - $146,609 pa + Super
For further information
- Mollie Hill, Executive Director Marketing
- (08) 9262 1736