Brisbane’s fastest growing independent media agency, Scout Frontier, is on the hunt for a gun Digital specialist.
Our Digital Specialist will be responsible for digital media campaign planning & implementation as well as overall performance and quality control.
Working alongside other Scout team members, you will drive the strategy across digital channels and work on business priorities to achieve campaign objectives and targets, whilst also managing and building client and stakeholder relationships.
This is a hands-on role, primarily covering paid search, programmatic and paid social, as well as implementation tasks required for campaign measurement such as tracking setup and ad-serving. You will be required to manage the campaign process from strategy through to execution and reporting, whilst also having the ability to communicate performance outcomes and articulate business concepts.
- Generate innovative and robust plans for achieving client’s performance goals.
- Manage the development and execution of campaigns across paid search, programmatic display/ video and paid social.
- Analysis of data across key analytics and advertising platforms to formulate strategy, identify campaign opportunities and drive efficiencies.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of integrated planning documents in line with campaign communication strategies, including all available digital media channels, applying the right media planning principles.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the media and marketing landscape, with a particular focus on key digital media and technology partners, to keep clients up to date with the industry where relevant.
- Conceptualise and implement optimisation strategies and tests across performance channels.
- Ensure media plans are delivered/bought to plan within appropriate criteria (budget, targets/KPIs etc.)
- General admin/reporting/end of month invoicing etc
Skills & Experience Requirements
- 2+ years industry relevant experience in a media agency or similar environment
- Industry-leading capabilities across paid search, programmatic and paid social.
- Strong hands-on knowledge and experience across the following advertising and analytics platforms; Google Marketing Platform tools (i.e. Google Ads, SA360, Campaign Manager) Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Experience navigating and implementing ad-tech solutions
- Confident and capable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong numerical skills and high attention to detail are a must
- Takes ownership for behaviour and integrity of work
- Works effectively as part of a small team
The role is a full-time position and is based in our Brisbane office.
If you are keen to join us, hit the apply button to send us your CV!
- Job Type
- Determined based on experience
For further information
- Emma Weston