Exciting role for a Digital Solutions Manager to join JLL!
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
What this opportunity involves:
We’re looking for a hands on digital marketing specialist who is adept at finding innovative technology solutions to drive marketing efficiency and ROI, with experience managing website design & development, SEO/SEM and analytics.
· Undertake consulting projects to identify business challenges, conduct needs analysis and explore potential solutions either currently available within JLL’s technology stack or from external vendors
· Manage proof of concept projects and report results
· Oversee the development of property websites and other online channels
· Produce and implement digital marketing and advertising strategies in conjunction with internal and agency partners
· Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget
· Drive innovation and expand the use of technology solutions to enhance marketing delivery and ROI across commercial, retail, mixed use and urban renewal precincts
· Demonstrate the value proposition of proposed technology solutions through the use of evidence based internal and external communications to influence decision makers at critical points on their digital transformation journeys
· Establish and maintain strong agency and vendor relationships
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
To be successful, you’ll ideally have a tertiary qualification in digital marketing, IT, project management or a related discipline, 3+ years experience in digital infrastructure or specialist digital marketing roles, experience managing complex client relationships and handling client briefs end to end.
You’ll have a technical understanding of and ability to work with UX/UI designers, developers and creative teams as well as a proactive work style and the desire to work as part of a dynamic team with the goal to establish and grow a unique, industry leading service business.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- Job Type
For further information
- Jenny Dan