Our award-winning agency is looking for a ‘gun’ digital project manager to fill a 2-3 month contract with the possibility to move into a full-time position. Working directly with the Digital Director and assisting the full digital team, your aim is to move approved digital proposals into bullet-proof digital execution plans to get the campaigns into market on time and within budget. You’re the type of person who: - likes to muck in and help others - have an eye for detail and can pick processes up quickly - build immediate relationships with various internal and external stakeholders (based on your digital smarts and being a ‘people’ person) - enjoys a fast-paced working environment and get a kick out of hitting deadlines If you sound like a perfect fit, we want to hear from you. Please get in contact today by sending through your CV to email@example.com
Key responsibilities include:
Delivery of Campaign Projects at a High Level of Quality
- Follow and maintain the Digital Services project development processes. Create a supportive and efficient production environment and support the Account Service team with estimates, development and management scopes of work, detailed project plans, risk management, and amendments to pre-agreed budgets and deliverables.
- Maintain critical milestones impacting deliverables, schedules and ensure all projects delivered within budget
- Work with the traffic manager and Digital Director to ensure adequate resources are allocated to the job. Feel confident liaising with developers and technical resources.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in the translation of designs to the digital environment. Examples of campaigns consist of large-scale websites, digital platforms and applications, video and multimedia content. Provide guidance on designs that will or will not work with various browsers and/or devices.
- Follow and/or develop test plans for client projects prior to launch.
- Create bespoke training documents for technical builds.
- Undertake training with our business partners on use of the applications we build for them.
- Conduct testing and work collaboratively with our business partners and technical resources to manage and eliminate problems.
- Maintain project information, capture key learning, and demonstrate re-application into future delivery. Work on Adobe platforms (Basic PSD, AI and Indesign experience required).
- Create estimates, project schedules, resource plans; ensure timely completion through all phases; be the escalation point for quality control issues.
Contribution to Business Development
- Work with the business to assist in responding to briefs and pitches.
- Understand customer acquisition and promotional requirements to contribute to creating the best solution for our business partners.
Work with Internal and 3rd Party Platforms
- Upload, edit and quality control of business partner content in CMS or 3rd Party platforms.
- Advise the agency of user challenges within various CMS or 3rd Party platforms
- Assemble reporting for site statistics, campaign statistics, and aggregation of data from 3rd Party sources into the Digital Services team reporting services.
- Develop and apply an understanding of promotional marketing mechanics and the legal environment of trade promotion lotteries to Internal systems.
General Agency and Office Administration
- Management of Analytics
- Working in Workamajig (finance system)
- General Office Administration as required.
- Job Type
- Day rate : $275 - $300