Sydney Festival are on the hunt for a Digital Producer to join our Programming and Marketing team to work on all manner of projects including developing and executing a digital program (think video, livestream, audio, online, interactive and immersive technologies).
Fixed term from September 2021 to January 2022
Each January, Sydney Festival presents a summer festival of art, music, dance and theatre in our Emerald city. We are proud of our long history of commissioning ground-breaking new Australian art.
We’re on the hunt for a digital producer looking to join our programming and marketing team to work on all manner of projects including developing and executing a digital programming plan (think video, livestream, audio, online, interactive and immersive technologies).
The icing on the cake is we’re a great place to work with many of the seasonal team returning regularly and a great office vibe. Apart from a fun permanent team that swells to over 100 during the festival, we enjoy killer harbour views, and put on some of the best events in Sydney.
Things you need to have before applying:
- You can curate and produce digital content in your sleep, or at least during daylight hours
- You have negotiated rights with artists, record/creative companies and publishers before and get those artsy types.
- You know and can talk the digital content space and have loads of great ideas
- You have Australian residency or a visa that allows full time employment here
Skills that will make us go gooey at the knees:
- Using digital technology and multi-media in the performing arts which means you can hit the ground running
- Experience in developing project budgets – you get the money stuff, that’s really impressive
To apply send in your CV to Nancy Hromin
firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0414607601
- Job Type
For further information
- Nancy Hromin