Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team leads the delivery of digital marketing at Deakin University!
Our Performance and Growth unit within the Marketing Division leads and provides best practice advice on meeting the digital marketing objectives of the University. The Unit is responsible for leading the delivery of digital marketing initiatives that contribute to the effective recruitment of prospective students and provides best practice advice on meeting the digital marketing objectives of the University.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Digital Media Analyst on a Fixed-term basis to analyse digital media and provide insights to data that drives Deakin’s digital media performance.
Your key responsibilities will include, and not limited to:
- Build and improve analytics dashboards that combine on-site behaviour and digital media metrics to track program performance.
- Lead and track cross-channel media performance, identify opportunities for optimisation and A/B testing.
- Creating audiences from a data management platform and support an activation, testing and optimisation plan.
- Monitor campaign performance, evaluate the outcomes of optimisations and provide insight-led analysis to the wider Digital Team.
- Work with external vendors and internal staff to further improve Deakin’s ability to track cross-channel media performance and ability to attribute success.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- Degree in a relevant discipline plus relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience across a range of analytics platforms and media consoles such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adwords, Adthena, Omniture Suite and Webtrends.
- Previous experience working in digital insights, digital media, digital campaign analysis or similar role.
- Advanced to expert knowledge of at least one website analytics and tag management platform.
- Experience with utilising a Data Management Platform in order to identify new high value audiences or optimise through audience segmentation.
- Strong knowledge of web authoring tools, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft products and Google Adwords.
- Understanding of the digital media landscape and analytics requirements in order to deliver best-practice digital performance tracking.
For a copy of the position description, please see below:
Applications for this position close on 5 May 2021.
This role requires the incumbent to apply for and maintain a Working with Children Check (refer to Deakin’s Recruitment Procedure for further details).
Please submit your updated resume and a short cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
Please note that whilst we still accept applications from any persons interested in our roles, due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently prioritising applications from those with current working rights in Australia and who are not affected by travel restrictions. Please see the latest updates to Australia’s immigration and border arrangements during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/
Are You Ready?
Deakin is a Victorian university with a global impact. We are an agile, dynamic and innovative university committed to making a positive impact through our excellence in education, research and innovation and the contributions we make to the wider community.
We understand that our reputation has been built on the dedication and expertise of our staff and we offer a dynamic and diverse working environment with opportunities to grow and develop careers. We believe that a progressive, thriving culture will ensure that people choose to come, and stay at Deakin and contribute to our ongoing success.
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences. We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all cultures, sexual orientation, and genders.
- Job Type
- HEW 6 $81,274 + 17% Superannuation