We're seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to own our digital campaigns and marketing analytics function. This role is an exciting career opportunity for a proven digital or B2B marketing professional who will assist in driving lead generation and search engine marketing.
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to own our digital campaigns and marketing analytics function. This role is an exciting career opportunity for a proven digital or B2B marketing professional who will assist in driving lead generation and search engine marketing.
You will work with our creative and content team, as well as the sales and product teams, to deliver a wide range of digital lead generation and brand building campaigns. Your work will directly contribute to new customer acquisition. This role will build sought after skills in go-to-market planning, brand strategy and product marketing.
What you’ll do as a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to plan digital acquisition campaigns.
- Execute campaigns across display, search, email and social.
- Analyse data using Google Analytics and provide regular insights to the team.
- Implement Google Tag Manager and ensure conversion and event tracking is correctly configured.
- Setup and manage pay per click advertising and campaign landing pages.
- 2 + years experience in Digital Marketing / Digital Performance role.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and LinkedIn Ads.
- Good analytical skills, able to interpret marketing data
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as Zapier, Instapage, Mailchimp and CMS.
- You bring a fun, positive attitude to an already amazing team culture.
Nice to have
- Certification in Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience executing B2B lead generation tactics.
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please.
- Job Type
For further information
- Milli Maric