We’re looking for a junior marketer who gives a sh*t about their professional development and learning, doing a great job for their clients, and their colleagues and team members.
Are you a passionate, up and coming marketer looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to join a leading digital agency to accelerate your learning? We’re growing our team and are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join us.
You’ll have a year or two experience in a Marketing role, as a Marketing Assistant or similar. You know the basics of a range of tools, but want to cut your teeth on the latest Enterprise marketing tech. You’ll gain valuable experience working across B2B and B2C clients, and across different industries.
Reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager, Rubina Carlson, you will work as a team, covering social, advertising, marketing automation and more. You will take point on delivering excellent digital marketing solutions for our clients, with a focus on reporting and metrics.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this role, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Social media campaigns.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Online advertising campaigns.
- Website updates and content publishing on a range of platforms including WordPress, HubSpot CMS, Shopify, BigCommerce, and more.
- Marketing automation.
- Inbound marketing.
- Liaising with clients and their agents to report on results and provide updates.
This is a flexible position. You can work full time or part-time, 3-5 days per week depending on the successful candidate. This is an in-person role at our office in Port Adelaide, South Australia with flexible work arrangements available.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll need to have:
- At least 1-2 years experience in marketing and/or a similar position.
- Marketing, graphic design, or similar tertiary qualifications, or industry experience in lieu of qualifications
- Basic image creation skills in Canva, Adobe Photoshop, or similar
- Basic knowledge in social media content creation, scheduling and strategy
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, and/or Optimizer
- HubSpot, Mailchimp or Klaviyo email marketing experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and publishing content to the web
Find out more about the role and Refuel Creative on our website.
- Job Type
- Full or Part-time
For further information
- Ryan Jones