Fastrack Digital is a leading Asia-Pacific full-service digital marketing agency working with some of the world's most recognisable and respected travel and hospitality brands. We are a dynamic and fast growing agency with global plans - and we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking for a highly talented Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong background in SEO and account management. You will need to be data-driven and a thought-leader who loves learning whilst continuing to to improve their skill set in this fast-moving, ever-growing and exciting travel industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing clients across many different markets and geographies including Tier 1 companies in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and their in-house marketing teams.
- Developing and implementing on-site and off-site SEO strategies and other digital in line with clients’ business objectives.
- Improving traffic from both Google My Business maps listings and standard organic search results.
- Staying on top of algorithm and industry updates and adjusting SEO strategy as required.
The role will be is based out of our brand new offices in Newstead with a great rooftop lounge area overlooking Newstead. You will work closely with our Lead Digital and other highly talented and innovative senior digital specialists producing highly engaging and innovative digital campaigns across local and international markets.
You must be a ‘people person’ with a passion to exceed client expectations. A willing to think outside the box when creating digital strategies and new solutions for our clients and ultimately be a great fit with our company culture. You will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of digital marketing / SEO specific experience (preferably agency)
- Technical expertise in keyword research, content optimisation, link building and technical SEO
- Strong experience with Google Tools, including Analytics, Search Console, Google My Business and Tag Manager
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present strategical ideas and build great client relationships
- A highly organised approach to work with excellent time management skills
- Highly proficient in SEO tools, such as SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc..
- Experience setting up & managing Google Analytics accounts, ideally involving eCommerce conversion tracking.
- You be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
About the Offer
Fastrack provides a generous salary package commensurate with your experience. You will work in a fun environment working with a broad range of professionals in the digital marketing, media, web development, UX/UI and technology space whilst allowing you to be autonomous and highly effective. You will also enjoy:
- Working with some of the travel and tourism’s industry’s most well-know brands in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- Ongoing training and a personal development plan with a clear career progression in a dynamic company
- Great staff benefits like weekly social activities, Friday afternoon drinks, health and well-being activities, staff conferences and much more!
Based in one of Brisbane’s best suburbs in the Newstead, you will have access to fantastic cafe’s, restaurants, public transport and the vibrant Brisbane river metres away.
If this position sounds like you then we want to hear from you! Click ‘Apply for this job’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must include a cover letter addressing your suitability and selection criteria.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Full working rights, with no restrictions, in Australia is required to apply for this role.
- Job Type
For further information
- Adrian Caruso