The Zoo Republic is looking for a leader in digital marketing, who will focus on scoping, crafting, and implementing digital marketing tactics for our clients across their ecosystem, for short-term campaigns and long-term engagements. With new clients onboard, we need support to get things off the ground, a chance to implement and build new campaigns from the start.
- Implement digital marketing tactics across CRO, SEO, social media activations (organic and paid), paid media campaigns, content-based strategies, lead capture strategies, nurture tactics etc.
- Responsible for the implementation and performance of digital marketing campaigns, making sure we are delivering results on time and on budget.
- Update and report on financial performance and forecasting of your clients.
- Liaise directly with client
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
A digital marketer who is not afraid to get hands-on and can still take a step back to refine the strategy and optimise his/her own work. You must also be looking for a fast-paced environment and must have worked in an agency before. You are ready to hit the ground running!
WHY WORK FOR US
The Zoo Republic is a small and fiercely independent agency that was founded 21 years ago on the idea that there’s a better way to treat people. We want to attract and work with the best of them. We’ve cleverly crafted a company culture and people strategy that attracts and retains outstanding talent and from the moment you step into the team, you’ll feel like a member of our family.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT ZOOSTER?
- Got 6+ years of experience in a similar role?
- Know your stuff when it comes to implementing digital activities across all channels?
- Not afraid to juggle multiple projects and campaigns across a week or even a day?
- You know your way around the digital tools?
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type
For further information
- Kate Macauley
- 02 8437 8427