We are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to work with Loud Days, Melbourne's leading data-driven digital marketing agency.
You’ve spent at least 5-years honing your skills in strategy and on the tools across Google products and advertising platforms, social media advertising, email marketing and SEO.
You’re looking for an opportunity to step into a pivotal role in a boutique agency to lead client accounts, grow the agency’s digital footprint and make your mark on an agency that’s growing at a rapid pace.
You love to get stuck in and get the job done. You’re efficient, flexible and you’re looking for an opportunity to make your own mark and expand the role.
- Lead digital marketing strategy and campaign execution across Google advertising platforms, social media advertising, email marketing and SEO
- You love data! You are performance obsessed and love nothing more than bringing success to your clients
- You’re comfortable talking all things digital marketing with clients and can communicate complex jargon in a digestible way
- You’re hungry to expand your role, skills and knowledge and take on responsibilities
- You love Business Development! You have great industry connections and you’re comfortable putting yourself out there to contribute to the ongoing success of the agency
- Review, analyse client performance
- Prepare & execute detailed reports
- We believe in ‘adulting’ – you’re self-motivated and fully accountable for your time and quality of work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ of agency experience
- Google Ad Certified
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in website and app project management desirable
- A genuine team player who is always on the lookout for opportunities to add value to current ways of working
- Work with a small, experienced team of marketers
- Work with diverse and challenging clients, large and small
- Take the lead and grow your career in a leading data-driven digital marketing agency
- Job Type
For further information
- Mathew Fagan