Due to growth we are now looking for a talented, experienced Digital Marketing Manager ready to make their mark. This is a newly created role and an amazing opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, creative, smart bunch of people.
Mahlab is an independently owned content and communications agency that works with some of the world’s most dynamic brands such as Salesforce and Zoom.
We’re a team of writers, journalists, strategists, designers, social media experts, and PR folk famous for award-winning content marketing and communications programs.
We know that it doesn’t matter how great your content is if no one sees it, if your engagement is sub-optimal, or your cost-per-lead is sky-high.
We take performance seriously, so nothing we do is ever set-and-forget. We create, we test, we learn, we optimise and we keep circling until we get our clients where they need to go.
Due to business growth we are now looking for a talented, experienced Digital Marketing Manager who is ready to make their mark. This is a newly created role and an amazing opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, creative, smart bunch of people.
We are based in Sydney but you can be based anywhere within Australia.
You may currently be an Account Manager or Marketing Analyst looking to step up or an existing Marketing Manager who is keen to join a collaborative, forward-thinking business.
Collaborating closely with our Client Partnerships and Content teams, you will have a key role in the development of digital marketing campaigns that drive reach and engagement, whilst delivering positive experiences for our clients audiences.
This role will lead digital campaign planning and channel selection, manage and oversee the content distribution and amplification across all digital channels and keep close tabs on campaign performance by monitoring results and optimising activity to deliver on KPI’s.
This role will be well supported by the Mahlab leadership team and have access to market leading partners who will assist you to deliver on your day to day responsibilities.
The day to day
- Deliver a great customer experience, drive stronger conversion and better engagement with Mahlab content
- Work closely with internal client partnerships, creative and content teams to plan and deliver exceptional results-focused work
- Ensure client campaigns always have clear objectives and KPI’s and the right tracking in place to measure them
- Play a lead role in campaign development including user journey mapping, media channel planning and performance media budget allocation
- Oversee reporting to clients, including the maintenance of Google Data Studio dashboards
- Analyse, report, and optimise client’s performance media campaigns across SEO and paid social
- Oversee client website performance and encourage data driven experimentation to improve content effectiveness.
- Evaluate existing digital analytics tools and data sources to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the client’s existing datasets and tools
- Deliver training and guidance to ensure the wider Mahlab team is working to support best practice
The ideal person
- Has 3-5 years’ experience in digital campaigns (from strategy and planning through to delivery, analysis and reporting)
- Has experience planning and managing paid and organic social, SEO and eDMs
- Has a high level of proficiency in martech platforms, inc. media platforms, publishing systems, analytics solutions and BI’s tools
- Shows initiative, is proactive and has an appetite to continuously learn and improve
- Is a curious, creative and critical thinker who enjoys finding new ways of doing things
- Is an excellent communicator with the ability to use data to inform shared insights
- Is confident sharing ideas and presenting reports and findings to clients
- Is able to get the best out of the team and act as a mentor
- Has a strong ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects and prioritise workload
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
Why it’s pretty good here
- We’re close to public transport links
- We’re slap bang in the middle of Balmain’s coffee strip
- We develop talent in a nurturing and supportive environment
- We have a super strong team culture and offer flexible working conditions
- You get access to a a variety of wellness programs
- There’s an annual free flu vaccine
- Everyone gets a learning and development training allowance
- You can access a variety of discounts through our Employment Hero HR platform
- We celebrate Office Dog Fridays and boast a very active social committee!
Check us out: www.mahlab.co
Mahlab is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, colour, race, religion, national origin, disability, or any other protected status recognised under applicable law.
- Job Type
- Negotiable on experience
For further information
- Andrea Hart