DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (12 MONTHS MATERNITY LEAVE COVER) The Zoo Republic is looking for a hands-on digital marketer with strong social media experience and an ability to refine digital strategy and optimise their work. Our new candidate will be somebody who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has an appetite for agency life.
- In this role, you will focus on scoping, crafting and implementing digital marketing tactics for our clients across their ecosystem, for short term campaigns and long term engagements.
- Working with a wide variety of brands, you will be responsible for enabling growth and ensuring digital marketing effectiveness, driving clients relationships, building and leveraging our marketing tech stack, and continuously ensuring that digital marketing campaigns and always-on activities run smoothly from start to finish.
- Leads digital accounts – managing digital strategy and delivery and building long-term relationships with our clients
- Support Account Service team in the scoping and other digital team members in the best-in-class implementation of digital marketing tactics across CRO, SEO, social media activations (organic and paid), paid media campaigns, content-based strategies, lead capture strategies, nurture tactics etc.
- Overall responsible for the implementation and performance of digital marketing campaigns, making sure we are delivering results on time and on budget.
- Update and report on financial performance and forecasting of your clients.
WHY WORK AT THE ZOO?
The Zoo Republic is a small and fiercely independent agency that was founded 21 years ago on the idea that there’s a better way to treat people. We want to attract and work with the best of them. We’ve cleverly crafted a company culture and people strategy that attracts and retains outstanding talent and from the moment you step into the team, you’ll feel like a member of our family.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT ZOOSTER?
- Got 4+ years of experience in a similar role?
- Know your stuff when it comes to implementing digital activities across all channels?
- Not afraid to juggle multiple projects and campaigns across a week or even a day?
- Do you have agency experience and know how to juggle multiple clients and projects?
- Job Type
For further information
- Kate Macauley