Consider yourself a Digital Marketing master? We’re looking for a super-talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
We are an independent, BCorp, Carbon Neutral and impact-led agency that is working with some of Australia’s best brands in the good business space (not to mention, we’re a bunch of exceptionally good humans too!)
In this position, you’ll be helping us develop and Account Manage a wide range of accounts at Compass, as well as leading our marketing efforts internally. This will include social media strategy, copywriting across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and blog content, email marketing and performance) developing and executing Compass marketing initiatives and partnerships – and most importantly, being a senior and integral member of the Compass digital team!
You should have strong skills with the written word and a keen eye for visual aesthetics. You will need to be the kind of person that thrives in a fast paced environment, and an understanding of the agency landscape is preferable. You will be our in-house digital marketing guru, and we’ll look to you to inform our strategy across all things online.
We want to work with someone who is knowledgeable on all things digital, switched-on, efficient, highly organised and is always striving for better results for Compass and our clients.
We are always looking for a candidate that we can learn from as we want to be continually developing, both as individuals and as a company.
This role presents an incredible opportunity to play a strong part in the growth of a new and unique marketing and comms agency, with the chance to rapidly grow in your career in digital marketing.
● Opportunity to use your marketing, social and content creating skills to ‘do good work, for brands that do good’ within an agency genuinely seeking change for the better
● Working with a small and dynamic team, in which you have the opportunity to own your role and your development within a growing start-up
● Leadership opportunity with the ability to grow and develop your digital team, including management of the performance and growth of our Social Media Coordinator and Performance Marketing Manager.
● Flexible working environment – 9 day fortnight with 1 day per week in a co-working space on Sydney’s beautiful Northern beaches (the remainder, remote)
● Uncapped business development and commission bonuses
● Have your birthdays off each year, reduced Friday hours, quarterly team activities that give back to the community, paid charity days and the ability to be involved in the selection of our North Initiative (pro-bono) project each year (enabling you to put your
passion and purpose to work IRL )
…and this list of benefits grows every month. We are a start-up that values passion, hard work and results. We recognise that we can create the most impact, by working with the best people…and our people are at the core of every decision we make. Sound like you? Let’s do some good work together.
Applications Open. Closing May 14th.
● Day-to-day account management of multiple clients in the digital department (including organic, paid, partnerships and social content creation) to cultivate strong relationships and account renewals.
● Leading all Compass marketing strategy including social strategy + implementation, newsletters, blogs, partnership opportunities and initiatives.
● Leading the Compass digital offering to ensure that we are staying on top of what our existing and new clients require, as well as exploring all digital opportunities, leads and optimisations for Compass Studio as a whole
● Management of all digital projects, including strategy, approvals (including subbing) measuring and refinement.
● Overseeing all digital content in the form of reels, video and social assets including; briefing, revisions, and evaluation of their effectiveness.
● Leading the digital response for briefs and client pitches; including new client outreach, prop creation, follow up and onboarding.
● Creating and overseeing the creation of case studies as new business tools for Compass
● Management of Compass Studio’s digital department (currently: Performance Marketing Manager & Social Media Coordinator) to ensure a holistic approach and best practice for positive client experiences and results.
● Producing reports that actively identify previous and current pain points for our clients and creating solutions for them, aiming to improve results on a monthly basis for our clients.
● Engaging in industry news and developments, seek out further learning and share your specialist insights with our internal team and clients.
● Developing and leading of North Initiative strategy, mechanic, promotion and process, as well as any supporting partnerships around this initiative
● Managing and facilitating Compass Studio website updates including; partner logos, Compass press coverage, job opportunities, blog content, service landing pages and improving Compass’ SEO strategy and search results
● Leading our content seeding + swapping opportunities to strengthen our reputation and increase our social growth
● Researching and identifying most relevant trade awards and facilitating Compass Studio entry submissions
● Developing SOP’s and bettering process for the digital department both internally and externally; including client and team management (ie. hiring + development + retention)
● Working with Compass Directors to inform marketing strategy and quarterly plans to encourage reputation development, direct leads and trade audience engagement.
9 DAY FORTNIGHT // second Friday off each fortnight
Please get in touch with your CV and cover letter to hello@
today. Applications close Friday 14th May, 2021.
- Job Type
For further information
- Sharon York