Miss Amara seeks a Digital Marketing Intern to assist the Marketing team in creating and executing performance-based marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Website, Social, EDM, etc.) for a leading e-commerce site. Join us in our mission to create the world's best experience when shopping for rugs online.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission – to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
Marketing is the major vehicle for the company’s growth, and arguably the most important part of our business. We have one objective of designing sophisticated performance marketing campaigns that moves a customer to take the plunge and purchase an item they might consider a big commitment.
We seek an organised, self-driven individual who is ready to learn and able to take direction and work closely with the marketing manager. The ideal candidate should be a digital marketing enthusiast, all-round go-getter, and have a desire to learn. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and insight into a fast-growing e-commerce company operating across Australia, Hong Kong, and New Zealand.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to execute on short and long-term marketing strategies.
- Plan and execute campaigns across multiple channels, including social (Facebook/Instagram, etc.), Adwords, EDMs, and more.
- Research competitors, best practice and industry trends.
- Research potential new channels to expand market reach.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- Some existing digital marketing exp in social, Google Ads or email marketing.
- University-level education (bachelors), or equivalent practical experience.
To stand out from the crowd, please provide the following:
- Examples of where you have increased marketing performance or optimised marketing activity to achieve a better result.
- Feel free to include screenshots, case studies or links to your previous work.
If you would love to chat to us more about this opportunity, please submit a cover letter, completed resume and examples of work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the number of applications, not every application may receive a response. Please wow us to be noticed!
- Job Type
- Paid Internship