At Revounts, you'll work in awesome environment, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Maintain accurate and timely output and delivery from your team.
- Promote the role of paid media in the marketing mix and its importance to acquisition, brand and awareness; like “Catch Store“.
- Help to strengthen the profile of the Paid Media team and drive team progression.
- Assess client commercial realities to deliver the most relevant and effective paid media solutions.
- Proactively seek out testing and tactical opportunities to recommend to clients.
- Develop paid media strategy for clients.
- Motivate and mentor junior members of the team.
- Deliver remarkable client service to become a go-to advisor and agency partner.
- Contribute to product innovation in the paid media space.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on Paid Media role with expertise across SEM, Paid Social and Programmatic.
- Experience across video, mobile and affiliates advantageous.
- Ability to plan and run programmatic buying activity across both display and video.
- Experience using a wide range of technologies across Social, DSP, DMP and Ad-servers.
- Strong knowledge of the paid social space and current developments in this field.
- Experience with all paid media tactics from both execution and strategic standpoints.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (especially Excel) and Google product suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Job Type
For further information
- Linda Haynes