Do you love incredible furniture, homewares and interior design? Are you mad about anything to do with Digital Marketing, eCommerce, online metrics, digital performance marketing, eDM’s and social engagement to drive conversion and sales online?? If these things get you ticking, then have we got the role for you!!!
Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager
Do you love incredible furniture, homewares and interior design? Are you mad about anything to do with Digital Marketing, eCommerce, online metrics, digital performance marketing, eDM’s and social engagement to drive conversion and sales online?? If these things get you ticking, then have we got the role for you!!! Check out www.fentonandfenton.com.au – as this is a digital marketer’s dream:- beautiful content, amazing industry, lots of opportunities and a robust social media following that is any’s marketer’s #instagoal with over 230K followers!!!
We’re looking for a smart, savvy Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager, who also loves web content and eDM’s, and who loves to dapple in all social media channels – who can manage an eCommerce Coordinator, and who wants to join a new young team! Our head office is in Oakleigh South, and our team is small, but we’re growing, and we’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic, dynamic, has 3 to 5 years experience, and who’s keen to get on board to actually make a difference!!!
Role Description: The Digital Marketing, Web Content & eCommerce Manager is responsible for developing and executing digital marketing and ecommerce plans to drive and grow sales and acquire new customers, assist in conversion and optimisation and growing the efficiency of the online ecommerce store. In conjunction with managing the web content online to effectively drive conversion and engagement, as well as being responsible for eDM’s and social media performance, the role is responsible for delivering commercial outcomes to meet sales budgets, in line with the strategy and direction provided by the Head of Digital & Marketing.
Partnering with Social Media, PR & Marketing Comms, the Digital Marketing, Web Content & eComms Manager will be responsible for executing the BRAND’s digital marketing strategy including: affiliate, content, digital engagement, SEO, SEM, PPC, display, retargeting, eDM’s/email, social, and new digital channels, as well as website performance, online web content and banners, product positioning and e-merchandising, and ensuring that the product is loaded on time with the support of an eCommerce Coordinator.
DIGITAL MARKETING SUPPORT
- Executing online marketing strategies and activities for the brand, covering website marketing content, SEM, SEO, PPC, social media paid and featured posts, user-experience, e-commerce and sales conversion.
- Develop and execute SEO and SEM copy and design with the team
- Send weekly eNewsletters (eDM’s) and develop copy and content to drive KPI’s
- Manage social media channels including content
- Review and develop Adwords and saved content/imagery/copy/tags to improve both organic and paid rankings and quality scores.
- Review the growth of ecommerce and conversion, clicks and sales and introduce ways to track and improve the customer experience and increase conversion rates online.
- Work across social media, display, search and owned assets to ensure a strong ROI.
- Use initiative in execution of online and digital communication plans to support the annual marketing plan and the business goals.
- Execute the digital elements of marketing plans and deliver to set deadlines
- Coordinate and monitor all digital communications, including email marketing
- Work with the marketing department to develop and implement strategies to increase and drive traffic to all digital platforms including social
- Contribute to the development and execution of mobile offering, social media revenue and other digital initiatives
- Maintenance and development of website and manage an eCommerce Coordinator to execute in conjunction with some of these elements, including briefing the copy & initiating content, completing regular updates, creating weekly promotional offers (banners, links, plug-ins, promotions, product category pages and hyperlinks etc) to relevant online content, plus liaising with web developers and graphic designer as required.
- Manage an eCommerce Coordinator to execute product uploads including product information, SEO copy, current promotions, pricing, imagery and general updates
- Maintain web presence in accordance with brand guidelines and marketing plan
- Create new ways to communicate promotions, special offers, eDM’s, new ranges and launches, collaborations, influencer programs, and social media affiliate programs, plus other methods to drive traffic and sales.
- To develop all website page construction, SEO Copy, Adwords and SEM design, retagging of images and copy online to build SEO as well as google listings and google plus, google tag manager, and google analytics including short and long tail search.
RESEARCH, REPORTING & METRICS
- Measure and improve success of strategies, based on performance metrics
- Track and increase traffic to the website, with a focus on organic conversions
- Website optimisation and keyword research
- Research and recommend new avenues for digital and online advertising and marketing support
- Monitor website, perform daily/weekly analytics and produce reports to aid decision making and enhance marketing activity
- Deliver reporting and post-implementation reviews to ensure continual improvement of digital marketing campaigns
- Report on competitor activity on websites, social media and digital innovations
- Maintain competitive intelligence including industry developments, marketing techniques and hard-hitting tactics; integrating as appropriate within all online marketing initiatives, and share knowledge with the team.
- Developing and maintaining the content calendar in conjunction with Marketing Comms Coordinator
- Ensure understanding of team’s awareness of changes to clicks, OR, CTR, CR, AOV, basket size, Giftcard tracking and spend, return shoppers, bounce rates, as well as online analytics and metrics using google analytics including store traffic, online sales, best performing products, and other useful information for company growth online.
- Prepare and summarise weekly and monthly reports for Head of Digital & Marketing and Management team and weekly Comms.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally 3 to 5+ years experience in a similar digital role
- Strong digital marketing experience, across eCommerce websites for a retail business, with a strong understanding of SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media channels and paid, display, retargeting, affiliate frameworks and performance marketing.
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms and digital marketing trends and platforms, and experience with email marketing solutions
- Setting up and managing Google Adwords campaigns – Understanding of Adwords, Adstream, organic and paid SEO
- Demonstrated understanding how to execute and generate conversion of organic traffic.
- Experienced with and comfortable generating data reports using Google Analytics, and working with Google Adwords and Google Tag Manager a bonus!
- Experience using MailChimp and Shopify also a bonus.
- Key Experience/ Tools: Google Analytics (Google certifications a plus), and Adobe Suite plus Microsoft Office.
- Bonus Tools/Experience: HTML, CSS, CRM and CMS tools a benefit. We’d love to hear from you, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, and are super keen on our brand and this industry, please send through a cover letter and CV to email@example.com ASAP!!!
- Job Type
- $90K plus super
For further information