Fantastic opportunity for someone at the start of their career to use their skills to build a digital presence in a newly created role.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator with a supplier of craft and homewares supplies.
Working alongside a friendly marketing team, you will be responsible for managing the social media channels, maintaining website content, scheduling, testing and monitoring social media and eDM campaigns and processing orders.
The role is also responsible for working with the team to analyse and report on effectiveness and results and would suit someone at the start of their career, looking to build their experience.
Ideally you will need:
- A degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or similar
- Minimum 2+ years communication/digital marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills and eye for detail
- Experience using Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager
- Strong understanding of digital media, CMS & CRM systems
- Good project management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of using eBay or Amazon an advantage
Interested? We would like to hear from you now! Send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
- Job Type
For further information
- Nikki Braybrook