Here's your chance to start 2021 in a great new digital-focussed role. Hope & Glory is working with our client which is a well-established and well-respected comms advisory business to find a talented, self-directed Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager.
Digital Marketing and Analytics Manager
Here’s your chance to start 2021 in a great new digital-focussed role. Hope & Glory is working with our client which is a well-established and well-respected comms advisory business to find a talented, self-directed Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager.
The role will be offered initially as a temporary assignment of 3, 6 or 12 months and can be Melbourne or Canberra based.
In this role, you will help support the team and its clients through a proactive, data-driven approach. You will take on the day to day responsibility of managing social media and digital content for some of Australia’s most progressive and exciting campaigns.
Equal parts strategist, communicator, and analyst, you are a digital marketer who will play a key role in providing performance and channel insights developing social marketing capabilities.
Work that you will deliver includes (but is not limited to):
● Managing digital and social campaigns and delivering automated analytics reporting to capture data around digital performance
● Using data and insights to identify opportunities
● Influencing the development of the digital channel strategy
● Analysing metrics to quantify / qualify effectiveness of campaigns
● Building and supporting SEO strategies
● Co-ordinating with others to assist with social media and digital strategy
● Managing and monitoring client social media channels
● Assisting with internal social media activity and training
● Shaping strategy and improving business performance.
You will possess a strong awareness of and experience in social media tactics and strategies including organic and paid social media, influencers, community, and video. You will also have a deep knowledge and understanding of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Your CV reflects digital marketing experience across a variety of disciplines including, SEO/SEM, marketing automation, social, and email.
To be considered for this role, your application likely shows the following:
● Bachelor’s degree or higher
● Experience in social media marketing, and digital marketing
● Understanding of social media platforms including analytics and tools
● Extensive experience working in reporting software and platforms
● A proven background drawing actionable insights from data
● Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
● Strong experience liaising with and presenting to clients and stakeholders
● Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
● In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
● Familiarity with online content and content management systems
● Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
● Excellent communication skills
● Time management and multitasking skills.
You bring a collegiate approach and a team-first focus. You will have excellent judgment, unwavering attention to detail, strong ability to prioritise and excellent writing and verbal skills.
You must valid work right for Australia to apply for this role.
Sound like you? Please make it the first step to apply online so that we can assess your suitability. All applications will be acknowledged and the outcome of the process communicated to all candidates.
Once you have applied, you are welcome to ask any questions of Matt Harrison at 03/9578-1000. Please leave a message and your call will be returned.
Please note that interviews will likely occur in late January / early February 2021. In the meantime, we’re grateful for your application and for your patience over the Christmas break when the offices of our client – and of Hope & Glory – will be closed (21 December and 15 January inclusive).
Please note that as our client’s retained recruitment partner, all direct and third-party applications will be returned to Hope & Glory fo assessment
- Job Type
- 100K plus super
For further information
- Matt Harrison