The Zoo Republic is looking for a junior digital marketer, eager to grow his technical and soft skills in that space - passionate about digital trends, you will manage and deliver digital activities across website, social, paid media etc. A Digital Executive’s role is incredibly diverse. You could be building an acquisition campaign one day, and working on content and SEO strategy the next, for our clients whose industries range from internationally-renowned household products through to FMCG brands, financial services, and startups.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and optimisation of deliverables for Client’s portfolio across all digital channels – SEO, content, paid media, organic social, website optimisations – with the support of our digital managers, leading the accounts
- Always-on upskilling on tech platforms/tools and stay across the digital trends
- Bring in new ideas to help grow your clients and improve results for them – whether they want leads, increase sales, grow social followers, get more traffic to their website
- Able to manage client communications and lead simple meetings
- Review campaign performance and provide insights to the senior members of the team – using social tools, Google Analytics etc.
- Provide assistance to client’s digital roadblocks, acting as the first contact for quick solutions and escalating where appropriate
- Understand client requirements and able to take a brief to figure out the best solution with our digital managers
- Understand commercial drivers behind our work so you can manage and track your time efficiently and know how to prioritise activities
- Support in the delivery of digital strategies
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- A digital marketer who is not afraid to manage their own time, jump from one task to the other and cope in a fast paced environment. You are driven for success and achieving results with a killer attention to detail, self-motivation, and quick to learn.
- You must also have an initial understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, ideally with a first experience, but don’t worry there is plenty of training and mentoring involved to help you grow.
- Experience in an agency environment is a plus (including internship).
WHY WORK FOR US
The Zoo Republic is a small and fiercely independent agency that was founded 21 years ago on the idea that there’s a better way to treat people. We want to attract and work with the best of them. We’ve cleverly crafted a company culture and people strategy that attracts and retains outstanding talent and from the moment you step into the team, you’ll feel like a member of our family.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR NEXT ZOOSTER?
- Got a first experience in digital marketing?
- Understand what we mean when we say SEO, social growth, SEM, CRO, nurture series, inbound, email marketing and gated content?
- Not afraid to get your head around several clients and industries so you can juggle multiple projects at once?
- Keen to upskill on the job?
- Ready to speak up and get your voice heard?
- Already familiar with Google Analytics and know your way around social media platforms?
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Job Type
For further information
- Kate Macauley
- 02 8437 8427