• Melbourne office • Global brand • $65-70K package on offer – depending on experience
TotallyAwesome is the fastest-growing kids digital media company in the Asia-Pacific region, reaching over 170 million kids monthly across desktop, mobile and online video. The company operates a kid-safe and compliant content and advertising platform. They make sure brand engagement with the youth market is safe, effective and entertaining.
Due to rapid growth, our client is seeking a talented, experienced and motivated Digital Campaign Manager to join the APAC team, based in their Sth. Melbourne offices. Working within a team of 5, your colleagues will be in Sales or Product. You will be responsible for campaign management, ad operations and once comfortable, client servicing if you wish.
- Lead and execute all digital advertising campaigns on behalf of the team
- Develop effective and creative digital campaign strategies, keeping in mind client KPI’s
- Project management of content, influencer and social media campaigns
- Full responsibility for every aspect of campaign delivery – client management, briefing designers, ad trafficking, performance optimisation and reporting
- Write periodic reports for each campaign including daily, weekly and end of campaign
- reports and case studies as required.
- Monitor the daily performance of campaigns and optimise as needed to ensure all
campaigns deliver on client’s’ targets effectively
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- Well-rounded digital marketing experience with at least 1-2 years’ experience in digital operations.
- Skills and experience with different servers and reporting platforms – Slack is the incumbent
- You have a proven ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients
- You’re insanely well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Job Type
- $65-70K package on offer – depending on
For further information
- Brenton Moore