Someone with at 1-2 years in hands-on digital marketing roles, either in digital agencies or client-side to run campaigns for Splendour in the Grass, TigerBeer, Puma and many more.
Bolster is looking for a Digital Campaign manager with experience in executing paid media and social campaigns. Working within a passionate team of marketers, creatives and deep, solutions-based digital specialists you will be a hands on across Facebook & Google ads ecosystems – undertaking planning, implementing, and analysing digital campaigns for a variety of clients in entertainment, music and culture.
Bolster is a leading entertainment and culture marketing agency that produces world-class campaigns across a service offering including digital strategy, performance marketing, content & creative, web and experiential.
We’re known for our work in music & entertainment for clients like Splendour in the Grass, Laneway Festival and Sydney Film Festival, but the fastest-growing part of our business is our work with cultures brands such as YouTube Music, Depop, Tiger Beer, Red Bull and Puma.
To get a sense of the Bolster culture and approach, our handbook is a great place to start.
You will manage multiple paid media campaigns across a mix of clients. At the same time, you’ll provide input and report back on campaign success, recommendations and anything that will increase our ability to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
Some tasks include:
- Working from a client’s brief to create digital media plans & schedules to a budget and timeline
- Build, manage and optimise digital campaigns from end to end across platforms such Facebook, Google and more.
- Providing regular solutions and recommendations to our clients
- Present digital plans and reports to clients
- Always keeping up to date with the latest in digital advertising technologies to educate clients and colleagues
- Test and implement new ad-tech features and strategies to build on best practice.
The experience we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years in hands-on digital marketing roles, either in digital agencies or client-side.
It’s essential that you have commercial experience with Facebook ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics.
Bonus points for experience across VOD, TikTok, Doubleclick
Bolster has a strong focus on hiring for our collaborative culture, love of entertainment and digital marketing.
You’ll work closely with teams in sales, creative and content production – always striving to do the best work possible and have a good time doing it.
Bolster will be great for you because:
- We have 6 + years of proven success to lean on, yet so much more growing to do which you can play a part in.
- You’ll get to work with clients and projects that talk to consumers (and likely your) passion points.
- We value our people, their growth and diversity in ideas
- An excellent client portfolio that is always expanding
- Work with a diverse team with knowledge spanning the music, film, arts and youth culture industries.
- You’ll also get to work across departments developing ideas with creatives, festival activation crew members, designers, data analytics lovers and business growth experts.
- Job Type
For further information
- Mitch King