Melbourne CBD Offices | Digital News Publisher | Salary $45-$55K + super (depending on experience)
Leading digital news publisher is seeking an exceptional 2+ years’ experienced Campaign Manager who can confidently deliver sophisticated digital media campaigns from concept to completion. Working closely with the Partnerships Manager, this role has responsibility for managing the implementation and evaluation of media, advertising and content campaigns essentially designed to protect and grow customer revenue. The Campaign Manager will work across multiple large-scale campaigns concurrently, producing work of the highest standard on-time and on-budget.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day customer service, operational and administrative support to a portfolio of existing and new business clients.
- Providing proficient client management and organisational support to both content and commercial teams, regularly interfacing with the client base.
- Planning, directing, delegating and tracking the production of multiple digital campaigns, ensuring that both publisher and the client see valuable ROI from the project.
- Provide campaign and revenue reporting to internal stakeholders in required timeframe and provide actionable insights to the business utilising campaign and site performance metrics alongside customer data
- Provide advertising reporting to internal stakeholders and provide actionable insights to the business to optimise the financial performance of programmatic advertising
- Bringing individuals and teams together internally to ensure that all projects are sufficiently resourced and can be delivered to tight deadlines.
- Working with the Partnerships Manager to produce sponsored content campaigns consistent with the publisher’s style and tone, including written editorial, photography and video content, and digital advertising.
- Aiding the Partnerships team with content creation, content building and sub-editing, amplifying campaigns via the website and eDM channel.
- Provide support for pre-sale activities: research target industries, companies, and contacts to support the development of a new business sales pipeline; development of new business sales presentations, proposals and pricing.
- Develop, administer and maintain campaign and customer templates and forms.
- Ensure campaign processes and systems are maintained and optimised over time.
- Using applications like WordPress, Trello and ZOHO to manage tasks and deadlines and keep the Partnership team consistently up-to-date on the status of their campaigns.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The New Daily is a trusted source of national news and information and is provided free for all Australians. The New Daily delivers the day’s most relevant news – national, state, world, finance, sport, entertainment, lifestyle, weather – in text, pictures, audio and video. Written and edited by media professionals, it provides objective coverage of each day’s biggest stories. It aims to provide fair, balanced and unbiased coverage of major events around the world and across Australia. Based in the Melbourne CBD, our offices are located at the Paris-end of the city, close to cafes, amenities and Parliament train station.
To be successful in this role,
- You have at least 2+ years of proven campaign management experience (either agency or client-side)
- Ideally experienced in ATL marketing but will consider candidates from any traditional media such as radio, outdoor, print, POS, advertising
- Experience with eDM platforms (example: Adestra, Oracle Responsys) is desirable but not essential
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team
- Be a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge and ideas
- Ideally tertiary qualified in Marketing or Media Communications
Are you interested?
If you would like to join our diverse, dynamic and talented team and start kicking marketing goals with our clients today, please apply.
Send applications directly to:
Attention – ILSA SHAW
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please only apply if you currently have the right to work in Australia / a valid current Australian working visa / citizenship.
- Job Type
- $45,000 - $55,000 + super
For further information
- ILSA SHAW