Be a part of the LiSTNR story - Join SCA, home of Australia's fastest growing digital audio app! High performing team, flex work options, collaborative cross-functional team where innovation thrives
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels.
SCA is the home of LiSTNR, Australia’s fastest growing audio app that is built entirely in-house by our incredible LiSTNR team. Open your ears with LiSTNR and discover a new world of audio with live radio, podcasts, latest music and news on demand – anytime, anywhere. This is a once in a career opportunity to be a part of the LiSTNR story!
What’s on offer for you:
- Permanent position in our vibrant, freshly renovated office spaces in either Melbourne or Sydney.
- A range of flexible working options to ensure work-life balance.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, bespoke leadership training, mentoring programs, peer to peer recognition program, and the list goes on.
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and well-being initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more.
- A meritocratic culture of innovation, growth, collaboration & team engagement.
Working at SCA is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment and audio.
Reporting into the Digital Ad Tech Manager, as our Digital Ad Platforms Manager you will be responsible for supporting the digital ad operations & sales teams through data-driven insights, audience segment management and platform capability management, including DMP/CDP and Order Management Systems (e.g. OP1). You’ll work closely with the broader digital ad ops team to ensure diligent systems management to support the effective delivery of digital ad campaigns across SCA.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Significant prior experience in digital ad operations, some experience in project management & product management preferred.
- Experience in a similar role within a media owner, publisher, or digital ad agency.
- Experience in the ongoing monitoring & maintenance of Audience Segment populations.
- Initiative and critical thinking, experience troubleshooting with DMP & OMS (Krux/Op1) preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, capable of adapting your style to meet the needs of the recipient.
- A collaborative spirit, you will thrive in a team environment where cross-functional collaboration & innovation happens daily.
- High levels of organisation and an eye for detail, capable of managing con-current projects and prioritising autonomously.
- A passion for all things digital & audio, previous experience in the media sector highly desirable.
SCA is a values-driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Please apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Please note that SCA will commence recruitment processes and activities immediately and may close job ads once a suitable candidate pool has been sourced, so if you are keen please don’t delay – Apply today!
- Job Type
- $80,000 - $90,000 + perks
For further information
- Clare MacAdie