As an XPON Technologies Digital Account Manager you will: - Be a key player in modernising marketing and client experience - Utilise our unique partnership with Google to deliver on digital marketing programs - Deliver best in class configuration and optimisation strategies for our clients - Join a high growth, faced past company that stays true to our values - Flexible/remote working, ideally located near Sydney, Wollongong or Brisbane
You will play a key role as a Google Marketing Platform (GMP) / Digital Account Manager at XPON Technologies, managing new and existing clients.
You will be focused on working with our team to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients, which will include:
- Understanding, optimising and delivering on the client’s digital marketing objectives and expectations. This will include capturing and documenting client success metrics.
- Liaising with our Customer Success Manager, Senior Account Manager and Head of GMP to deliver briefs on GMP platform setup, optimisation, onboarding, audit and documentation.
- Assisting our Global Delivery Team in the creation, build and setup of Platform activities as per the brief documentation.
- Following architectural guidelines and best practices for Platform configuration (for example Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager).
- Providing solutions and recommendations on better setup and integration of GMP.
- Providing an exceptional client experience including resolving issues, addressing concerns and answering questions in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Providing assistance in the briefing, auditing and creating Campaign/Agency reporting needs via Data Studio.
- Supporting the Head of GMP and XPON leadership team on sales collateral for new GMP agency/client pitches.
- Participating in the delivery of training sessions, presentations and helping build and manage client communications and relationships.
- Working closely with the GMP Specialist on maximising the efficiency of the platforms and providing agreed upon reports demonstrating efficiency and uplift.
To work at XPON you should take great pride in your work and take ownership of outcomes whenever you start a project or are asked to get involved. You also believe in the limitless potential value that can be created when you empower those around you.
You will bring knowledge of digital marketing, GMP and high standards of client delivery to the role. You love a fast paced environment, and can simultaneously manage a number of campaigns/activities across a large portfolio of clients.
You also have a thorough understanding of tracking, measuring, and analyzing key account metrics such as customer conversion rates, impression share, average order value and CPA/CPMs.
Ideally you also have:
- 1+ years digital account management experience supporting Search, Social and Display Strategy & Activation.
- An understanding of digital marketing activation cross platforms, including:
Display & Video
Measurement & Reporting
- Experience in the GMP platform Search Ads 360, Display and Video 360 and Campaign Manager 360 (preferred but not essential).
- Agency Experience (preferred but not essential).
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles.
It would also be a bonus if you were certified in SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager, and/or Google Analytics IQ. However if you’re not, this is something we will help you attain.
XPON (ASX:XPN) is a founder-led Marketing Technology and Cloud Business providing mission-critical services and software solutions to corporate and mid-tier enterprises in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Europe.
We strive to unlock exponential growth for our colleagues, customers, partners, communities, and shareholders. We do this by implementing a solid growth foundation and working with you to deliver valuable experiences. Experiences that are meaningful, personalised, and secure.
With a talented team of over 75 across the globe, XPON provides a flexible workplace, connecting our team members and customers via the cloud. While we are a remote-first organisation, we prefer XPONers to be close to our primary operation centres in Brisbane, Sydney, or Wollongong.
XPON is an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At XPON Technologies, we believe the success of our team lies in the commitment to our values. Our values guide our thinking and decision making and how we interact with my teammates, clients and partners.
Why do we believe and love these values? Because we care – we care about creating better experiences. Read more at https://xpon.ai/culture/
- Job Type
- Based on experience
For further information
- Amy Hammond