We are looking for a digital media expert, able to impress clients with their strong strategic mindset
- Competitive salary package working in a leading digital media agency
- Use your digital expertise to make a meaningful impact on your clients
- Work amongst a supportive and committed team
inc. Digital Media is a leading independent digital media agency based in Sydney. We are on a mission to deliver Impact with Integrity for our clients, people, communities, and planet.
Our vision is as individuals and as a business, to show up to meet that responsibility, proactively and with integrity each and everyday.
We are in the business of making a difference, helping brands and SME’s drive unparralled results. But results alone aren’t enough and for us, the way we work is as important as what we do… Our people are guided by our values and keep it “REEL”.
We are Responsible, Ethical, Explorers and Leaders.
About the role
As an expert in the digital space, you will play an integral role in maximising sales and revenue streams through the creation of high performing digital (and non-digital at times) marketing and advertising campaigns. This role is critical in developing and executing a digital sales strategy that delivers customised advertising solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms.
As the ideal candidate, you will have extensive experience within the digital sales field and are committed to excceeding client expectations. Your strategic mindset will ensure the sustainable growth of digital sales opportunities and revenue for all of your clients. You will bring your in depth understanding of the Australian digital media landscape, market and channels especially around B2C and the end to end buying journey to achieve great outcomes.
We are looking for a digital media expert, able to impress clients with their strong strategic mindset as well as being able to project manage the go-to live and on-going support process.
Reporting to the CEO, some of the key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Create long-standing and mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships with clients that create outstanding value and results
- Develop effective account plans to maintain and increase growth in digital sales for existing inc clients
- Using your digital media expertise build and manage comprehensive digital marketing strategies to grow your client portfolio and revenue streams
- Proactively identify and pursue new or upsell revenue generating opportunities within the existing client portfolio or within a defined list of companies and media agencies who are not currently inc customers
- Build strong paid digital media strategies and analyse performance to help clients achieve their goals
- Manage the end-to-end sales process including developing and presenting monthly post campaign reports
- Generate high quality briefs/sales presentations for presentation to clients, either written or verbal delivered in person or via VC
- Focus on emerging digital trends within industries, and on driving customer experience
- Participate actively in translating market intelligence, data and insights into effective marketing and sales strategy for your clients
- Lead, inspire and set direction for our clients and team
Some of the knowledge, skill and experience required to set you up for success are:
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, approachable and confident personality
- Advanced understanding of the digital media industry with a minimum of 4 years digital sales experience (preferably agency side)
- Proven track record of delivering performance driven campaigns through the use of multiple digital media platforms with particular application across Streaming, Search, Social, Programmatic Display and Video, Content Amplification and SEO
- Expert knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing with expert level in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic and BVOD
- E-commerce knowledge would be a plus
- Working knowledge of content management and website platform and tracking solutions
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving mindset with the ability to focus on creative solutions
- Strong analytics understanding in order to communicate performance improvement
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Proven negotiation skills to secure and develop new business and handle conflict resolution
- Exceptional management skills and attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines and actions in a collaborative fast-paced environment
- Strong commercial and business acumen
Why join us?
We are proud of the unique culture we have built which truly has a people focus. Some examples of our people & culture initiatives and benefits are
- Birthday Day Off
- Charity and Volunteering Day
- Flexible working from home and office arrangements
- Inclusive environment where every person’s opinion and ideas matter
If you want to be part of a fast growing agency with a supportive team and this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Submit your cover letter and resume, via email to email@example.com
- Job Type
- $110K + Commission + Bonus + Super
For further information
- Loan Morris