We are currently looking for a Digital Account Director to join our Melbourne Direct team.
Share your voice. Make quality connections. Shape the future of audio.
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
We’re shaping the future of audio – our success as the leader in the Australian radio landscape means we can complement our great radio people with others whose skills will help us dominate the digital audio landscape of the future, just as we have the radio landscape of today.
We have the best people and the best future. Why not come along and be part of our story?
We are currently looking for a Digital Account Director to join our Melbourne Direct team. The role is responsible for maximising digital revenue opportunities with Direct clients & Digital agencies for all ARN brands selling streaming audio and podcast solutions. If you have a positive attitude, are proactive, thrive on a busy work environment, can ensure that all administrative duties are completed efficiently and within given deadlines, then this may be the position for you.
Key Responsibilities include:
- attain the sales budgets, monthly and quarterly targets
- responding to client briefs by specified deadlines with a detailed PowerPoint presentation and digital media schedule
- the ability to create compelling sales pitches representing ARN Digital Network brands
- ability to building strong ongoing relationships internally / externally
- first class negotiation and presentation skills
- be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- excellent time management and multitasking skills
- the ability to work as an autonomous sales person in a highly competitive environment
The successful candidate will have;
- Solid professional digital sales background with proven ability to sell into Direct clients and Digital Agencies
- Ability to lead creative ideas and thinking
- Proactive and solutions focused
- Experience and creativity to formulate and implement effective promotional concepts
- Ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act everyday to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 28 August 2021.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/
- Job Type