Are you an expert in MS Office and Adobe InDesign? Are you organised and process driven? This is a unique opportunity not to be missed!
Our client is a leader in producing a diverse range of print and digital communications material and are currently seeking a skilled Desktop Publisher with administration skills to format a wide range of supplied content for key government publications within their print department.
Working as part of a small team, this is a unique, varied role that is process driven. Responsibilities include the preparation of documents and artwork within strict guidelines and templates, handling enquiries from key stakeholders along with ad-hoc administrative and publishing tasks with no two days the same.
While the job is demanding and deadline-driven, it is an exciting opportunity to work in a role with an output that has a direct impact on end users and is recorded for public record.
In addition to Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office skills, the successful person will also:
- Possess fast and accurate typing skills
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be highly organised, able to follow procedures in the preparation of artwork
- Remain calm under pressure, producing work within very tight timeframes
- Provide assistance across administrative and publishing tasks
- Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to problem solve
- Be available to work after hours as the need arises including occasional weekends
- Can use both PC and Mac platforms
- An interest in politics or government is advantageous
In return is the opportunity to work on a unique publication that offers long term stability, with a salary package of up to $65K pa plus overtime rates for all out of hours work.
- Job Type
- $65K package
For further information
- Nikki Braybrook