We are currently seeking a Data Product Executive to join our world class, market leading Nine Data Products team on a full-time basis.
We are currently seeking a Data Product Executive to join our world class, market leading Nine Data Products team on a full-time basis. This role is suitable for a recent Graduate or Part-time student of a Marketing or Communications degree.
You will bring a level of enthusiasm and strong work ethic to work alongside Nine’s data experts who are driving rapid change across the Nine business. In return, Nine will develop an extensive 12 month training program across all facets of data giving you the foundation for an exciting career.
At Nine we are excited about the future of the media and we are driving the evolution of both television and the digital landscape. We are proud to work for one of Australia’s leading content creators. A media company that is focused on a multi-platform future where we deliver unique local content on a variety of platforms tailored to the needs of consumers.
The role is based at Nine’s Australia Square offices.
Reporting to the Director – Data Products, our new Data Product Executive will be responsible for:
- Leveraging and developing a deep understanding of the Nine Data Products Suite across Insights, Targeting and Measurement.
- Assisting the wider Data Products team to deliver on the product pipeline and revenue commitments.
- Respond to audience targeting briefs across the business nationally from our Sales and Powered teams.
- Liaising daily with Sales teams to assist in data queries and evangelise our products.
- Managing the GTM Product portfolio.
- Developing and leveraging the Adobe Audience Manager platform to build custom audiences for advertisers. This will include lookalike audiences and building of audiences using third party data sets that underpin Nine’s Data Partnerships.
- Working with Data Partners to ensure their Nine partnership is supported across all levels of the Nine business
- Assist the team in ad-hoc projects that assist Nine in maintaining its market leading data Product offering.
- Over time you will develop a combination of technical data skills whilst also having the opportunity to articulate the Data Product proposition in market.
- This is an entry level role
- Completed or currently studying for a part time Marketing or Communications University degree
- Passion for the data and the digital industry
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator and with strong inter-personal skills
- Job Type