Calling all Account Managers / Customer Success Managers - all levels welcome to apply! Work on Tier 1 Clients Amazing Team and Benefits Hybrid working model Career development and growth plan
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our team in Sydney. The Customer Success Manager will partner with Sales and Technical Account Management to successfully onboard, retain, grow and engage at a high level with priority client accounts. The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
The Customer Success Manager build comprehensive knowledge of the verification and analytics space within the advertising industry and use this knowledge to support and advise clients’ digital media strategies. This role will suit an experienced Customer Success Manager who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients, and forging strong high-level relationships with agencies and marketers directly.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services for several highly strategic accounts
- Master thorough knowledge of IAS products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client.
- Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner.
- Own client meetings, including presenting product training, data analysis, strategic business reviews and additional engagement modules.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, fostering regular, impactful engagement.
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally.
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build and enact solutions.
- Work with Technical Client Services, Sales, Product Marketing, and Finance to create best-in-class service experiences for all clients.
- Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices
- Identify and drive revenue within current accounts and collaborate with CSM team to ensure growth attainment
- Successfully onboard new accounts, Forecast & track opportunities and bookings
- Conduct regular quarterly/monthly reviews with key clients
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years’ experience in a client-facing role; Adtech, Programmatic, DSP, SSP, or programmatic agency experience a plus
- A proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and advise clients as to how to improve media quality performance
- Service-oriented ethos with a strong business mindset and the ability to create strategic plans
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients with an excellent track record of retaining and growing a portfolio
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Salesforce proficiency is ideal
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
- Job Type
- $80,000 - 100,000 annual
For further information
- Jo Ellis