Innovative, creative, and influential are the words used to describe this global Market Research and Insights Consultancy. Partnering with both commercial and social brands, they solve complex problems, understand human behaviour, decode culture, and unlock emerging challenges.
Cultural Strategist – Innovative Market Research Agency
$90,000 – $130,000
Innovative, creative, and influential are the words used to describe this global Market Research and Insights Consultancy.
Partnering with both commercial and social brands, they solve complex problems, understand human behaviour, decode culture, and unlock emerging challenges.
Through integrating qualitative research, quantitative research with cultural insights, behavioural economics and advanced economics they:
- Seek out truths about people and the world we live in
- Solve complex business problems big and small
- Uncover strategies to grow brands through meaningful cultural connections
- Humanise data, translating information into clear stories
- Identify, understand, test, and predict human behaviour
- Immerse themselves in the now to understand the future
The role: Cultural Strategist
In a newly created role, you’ll be responsible for developing cultural tools, frameworks, and ways of thinking to solve client problems and add a contextual overall across qualitative and quantitative market research!
Your work will be cantered on the execution and delivery of impactful insights and strengthening commercial client relationships. From client pitches to design research, analysis, and presenting, your focus will be to elevate the team’s cultural thinking and ability to look beyond the data.
We’re focused on the right person, ideally looking for thinkers that have:
- 5+ years’ experience within qualitative insights, behavioural economics, strategy, cultural insights, branding, or communications
- Experienced in leading the design, execution, and implementation of a mixture of research projects
- An awareness of cultural frameworks and how you fit into the world
- Creative and analytically minded
- You care deeply about the quality of the work we deliver and about our client’s businesses
- Team player who loves mentoring and developing colleagues
The agency looks for culturally curious individuals driven to go beyond the ‘what’ and uncover the ‘why’ – is that you?
If you’re looking for something different, I’d love to connect. To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for any additional information.
- Job Type
- $90,000 - $130,000
For further information
- Emily Moser