Are you a digital marketing whiz, looking for an awesome culture and a collaborative environment in a new and challenging environment? Read on!
Stratton Finance is a forward thinking organisation that is focussed on executing our strategy of using a customer centric, digitally led experience to offer asset buying and finance for those that value service and quality solutions.
- We believe we can change the way people finance and buy cars.
- We always deliver marketing leading knowledge and service.
- We have an unmatched network of partners that we leverage to provide great outcomes for our customers.
- We always act with openness and integrity and have our customers’ best interests at heart.
- We aim to serve our customers for life!
The role of CRM & MarTech Specialist is responsible for the performance of our CRM strategy, implementation and performance, as well as relevant marketing technology (SFMC +IS) management. You will be responsible for managing 1-to-1 communications, marketing automation and required technology and tracking performance against agreed KPI’s.
This role will be responsible for owning the roadmap for and managing Stratton’s marketing automation platform – Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Interaction Studio. This includes defining the strategy, leading the implementation, ongoing management and monitoring performance.
Broadly you will be responsible for increasing lead generation and engagement through nurture, retention and reactivation initiatives.
Here’s what some of the key responsibilities are:
- Developing & Maintaining a CRM Strategy & ongoing planning, including defining & optimising lead nurture, onboarding, retention strategies engagement strategy to improve conversion
- In conjunction with the Product Team developing & maintaining a marketing technological (SFMC + IS) roadmap & executional plan
- CRM Implementation & performance management
- Ongoing customer profiling & segmentation analysis
- Third party relationship management of SFMC + IS partner /providers & commercial partners (eg Carsales) to enable CRM strategy
- Ongoing support & engagement with the broader digital and marketing team
Extensive marketing automation platform experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud of similar platforms
- Experience defining data driven marketing strategies
- Past experience implementing reporting & performance monitoring frameworks for marketing automation
- Marketing Tertiary Qualified
Aside from a competitive salary, we also offer the following benefits:
- Lively office culture with a supportive management team that want to see you succeed
- Monday – Friday only! Reclaim your work/life balance
- Recreational activities including lunchtime table tennis
- Leave benefits such as an RDO on your birthday and up to 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Monthly team lunches, cafe quality coffee and ad-hoc social/team building events
- You must have full working rights in Australia
- Pre-employment background checks will be conducted
- As we like to recruit the Stratton way, no agencies please
- Job Type
For further information
- Amy Andrews