Why this role? - Fast-growing data led business that is at the forefront of growth and innovation in Media - Culture obsessed company offering flexibility and development - Exciting new role in booming digital Outdoor market
Australia’s fastest growing retail Digital Out of Home company with a huge network of 300+ shopping centres. They have a true market leading solution that provides location-aware analytics and detailed shopper data, giving them the edge to capture unique data and unparalleled insights of consumers to help. Their reputation is also unparalleled with strong leadership, exceptional culture and next to zero attrition! Based in North Sydney, they are in short walking distance to North Sydney train station.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop insights led and go to market strategies and collateral to drive incremental revenue for the business. You will generate original ideas and innovative proactive content that brings the company’s value proposition to life, deliver category leadership as well as help launch new products and services.
- Experience in the development of strategic marketing recommendations
- Ability to undertake research and analysis for the purpose of spotting new opportunities and developing customer focused sales and marketing materials.
- Solid understanding of the sales and business development process with experience as an agency strategist or experience in media an advantage.
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals and brand positioning to assist with the development of customer value propositions
- Comfortable working and communicating with senior audiences and building and maintaining effective relationships across multiple teams.
- Adaptive and flexible with the ability to thrive in collaborative and cross functional teams
- Job Type
- A$130,000/yr - A$160,000/yr
For further information
- Adrian Fowler
- 0450 075 499