Join The Studio - Brisbane within a key creative leadership position! Working with a brilliant, high-performing team this is a once in a career opportunity.
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance.
SCA is on the hunt for an experienced Campaign & Pitch Director to join its talent Brisbane team at ‘The Studio’. The Studio is SCA’s creative arm – creating ideas that move people. We design concepts by understanding the consumer insight first. You could say we use the science to make the art, to ensure results follow.
As our newest Campaign & Pitch Director, you will drive innovation at the Studio and inspire the team to be their best. You need to have an ego that has collaboration at the heart and be inherently enriched when the team succeeds, and a concept has been brought to life. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the output of the The Studio – Brisbane through coaching, developing and assessing the quality of their work.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Consolidated experience within a creative leadership context across all media platforms (audio/video/design/web)
- A comprehensive understanding of creative and strategic advertising principles, with evidence of your ability to convert your expertise into commercial outcomes
- A passion for working collaboratively, flexibly and productively with a range of different stakeholders
- A commercial mindset and a thirst to work proactivity with the Brisbane Sales teams to identify and exploit business development opportunities within the market
- An ability to drive team effectiveness, team process improvement and a focus on delivering ‘high value’ outcomes for SCA
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and prioritise between them.
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary expectations.
- Job Type
- Base + competitive bonus
For further information
- Clare Twigger