Deliver two major Award Programs events that will see you create memorable shows for audiences across Aus in an exciting agency Event Producer role Utilise your show management skills in the exciting events role Tour Australia for 8 weeks of the year to deliver this exciting event series City location | Mid Jan start | 125k inc
Join a leading Experiential agency and deliver an exciting Awards program event for their biggest Client. This is an opportunity to hone your live show experience and create memorable moments for audiences.
The projects deliver award dinners in every State during Sep/Oct, so you would be required to travel interstate for a minimum of eight weeks a year consecutively while the tour is live.
Working closely with the Project Lead Producer and supported by an Associate Producer this role is responsible for delivering the live awards show from creation to on-site execution. you work with creative teams for the development of the stage and set, inspirational speakers and talent and manage screen and script content which will be personalised for each state. The role will see you interact with Clients, key suppliers and agency teams and will require a great amount of attention to detail and organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of seven years of event experience preferably including show management.
- Great supplier relations and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving ability.
- Accurate and across the detail!
- High level of computer literacy ideally with knowledge of drawing packages (like Vectorworks).
- Strong Client management experience.
- Calm and positive nature.
- A can-do person who works well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join an agency which prides itself on the experiences it creates and shares with audiences. With a strong passion for innovation and all things tech, this agency is underpinned by a collaborative culture and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Job Type
- $125k inc
For further information
- Sheryn Small