Take a leadership role in the creation of cutting-edge, celebrity-led, video-based fitness content from concept development to post-production. Drive, mentor and inspire a team of video-centric creatives.
Loup is a global leader in on-demand digital health and fitness products with Centr by Chris Hemsworth and Emily Skye FIT and scope to launch more.
The world of advertising and content creation is constantly changing and we’re looking for a next generation Creative Director – one that is able to craft unique stories for our brands with a digital first, video-centric skillset. We’re looking for the perfect blend of practitioner: an expert on the tools to create world-class video content, a leader to mentor and inspire a team of highly capable creatives, and an innovator with a reputation for delivering captivating ideas.
Naturally you will be as obsessed with the customer as we are, with extensive experience in uncovering customer insights to drive great strategy and create aspirational content that engages and compels our current and future users.
- Developing and maintaining the connection between customer insights, business strategy and creative execution.
- Delivering creative that cuts through – compelling stories, innovative content, world-class execution.
- Pro-actively leading video innovation – bringing to the table insights, techniques and trends to push creative boundaries, and deliver cutting-edge digital content.
- Hands-on involvement in the post-production and editing process to ensure creative concepts are fully realised.
- Leading and mentoring the creative team to deliver high quality, on brand creative outputs
- Collaborating across all areas of the business on the development and execution of campaigns, marketing plans, and business initiatives.
Skills and experience:
- Creative advertising agency or in-house creative production/music video background.
- Expert video production skills – able to be hands-on as well as coach and build team capability.
- Extensive experience in a comparable Creative Director role, working with aspirational, consumer focussed brands.
- Experience with concept development, storyboarding and pitching creative ideas.
- Proven performance in leading and mentoring a high performing creative team with a particular focus on video production.
What we offer in return:
- Autonomy and flexibility to create world-class, leading edge creative on a global scale.
- A collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- An opportunity to inspire a team of highly capable creatives whilst leading them to success.
- Competitive salary with industry leading benefits.
Loup is part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG), Asia-Pacific’s leading health and wellness group headquartered in Australia. FLG’s portfolio of globally recognized brands includes Fitness First Australia, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Barry’s Bootcamp Asia Pacific, Jetts Fitness and Zap Fitness 24/7.
Please apply with your resume, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio of work. Closing date: 8th October 2020. Please note, short-listing an interviews may commence prior to this date.
- Job Type
- Competitive salary, plus super and benef
For further information
- Craig Shannon