• Sydney, New South Wales, Australia • Full-time • Marketing
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Australia Country Marketing Manager plans and executes integrated campaigns across all business channels, partnering with a cross-functional team and working with external agencies to produce content and creative activations that bring our key messages to life and produce measurable results. This role serves as a close partner to the Australia country manager, working hand-in-hand to build local marketing programs that support revenue goals and identify opportunities for industry visibility and thought leadership.
What you’ll do:
- Execute local integrated campaigns that are aligned to regional and global strategies and that shift advertiser perceptions and behaviors. This includes campaign strategy, project management, content writing, event planning, measurement, and creative and production oversight on assets like videos, direct mail pieces and sales collateral
- Identify strategic priorities in your local ads market, create go-to-market plans, and provide market expertise and guidance to the broader global marketing team. Tell us how to win in your market, the insights and stories that will resonate most with your target audience, and ideal market timing for our global initiatives
- Own key industry partnerships to develop Pinterest’s presence in your region. This includes securing speaking engagements, writing presentations, and partnering with our comms team to secure press coverage during regional industry moments
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of marketing experience in Australia’s ad market
- Deep understanding of market needs and norms; experience making global and regional strategies work on a local level
- Proficiency in tech platform business models and the advertiser audience
- Jaw-dropping writing and journalistic abilities
- World-class communication, project management and cross-functional leadership
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable business impact
- Growth mindset, and willingness to play both leadership and support roles with equal enthusiasm.
- Job Type