Join a team at the forefront of transformative change, empowering the lives of individuals and communities.
Angus Knight Group is a Certified Great Place to Work 2022/2023.
Are you ready to take on the challenge of being our dynamic Corporate Communications Manager?
As the Corporate Communications Manager, your day will involve:
- Oversight and management of the corporate brand, internal communications across the group, and public relations
The success of communications delivery will be measured via:
- Successful roll-out of key brand and business narratives, internally and externally
- Development and implementation of successful corporate communications and corporate sponsorship strategies
- Support People and Culture by building brand advocacy, developing and implementing the employee value proposition and engagement initiatives, and the internal communications framework
- Successful oversight and management of Corporate PR with agency
- Management of, and adherence to budget
Key Selection Requirements:
- BSc/BA/BCom in public relations, communications or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent corporate writing and storytelling ability
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Communications, PR, journalism, or related field
- Ability to provide recommendations based on strategic fit to business priorities and marketing framework
- Great interpersonal relationships with all key stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Ability to stretch from strategy formulation to doing day-to-day functions
- Experience in creating engaging, high-quality content including video
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams to present a coherent message
- Preferred – good connections with relevant media, industry and community organisations
Our head office is based in Bridge St Sydney, where a hot desk set up is available for the marketing team. This role would require 3 days in the city for collaboration and work from home 2 days per week.
As part of the Angus Knight team, you will receive a wide range of benefits including:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Rewarding and supportive culture
- Birthday and diversity leave
- Frequent training and support to excel in the role
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and recognition benefits program
To be considered, you will have:
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Willing to complete a Criminal History Check
- Able to obtain a Working with Children Check
- Ability to work Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours to liaise with international subsidiaries
About Angus Knight Group
The Angus Knight Group is an innovative employment services, community and education provider, underpinned by a unique partnership model.
Our family of businesses work together to empower individuals and communities, with a particular focus on disadvantaged communities including First Nations, youth and people living with a disability.
We are proud of our 30-year heritage and our achievements. So far, we have helped more than 1 million people to learn, find employment and discover new career opportunities.
At Angus Knight Group (AKG) we are empowered by our diversity. AKG are committed to providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. AKG encourages applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures including Australian Defence Force Veterans and their Families, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.
If this role speaks to you and you want to be a part of a high performing and collaborative team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply Now button below.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ben Falcone-Mayo, Talent Acquisition Manager via email@example.com.
If you want to join our high performing team, please apply today.
- Job Type
For further information
- Rebecca Gould