Due to growth we are now looking for a Content Lead to head up one of our most prestigious accounts - Salesforce. Career defining opportunity and fabulous team.
Mahlab is a content and communications agency that works with some of the world’s most dynamic brands.
We’re a team of writers, journalists, strategists, designers, social media experts, and PR folk famous for content and communications programs.
We know how to create great content and integrated marketing campaigns. We also know that it doesn’t matter how great your content is if no one sees it, if your engagement is sub-optimal, or your cost-per-lead is sky-high.
We take performance seriously, so nothing we do is ever set-and-forget. We create, we test, we learn, we optimise and we keep circling until we get our clients where they need to go.
Due to business growth we are now looking for a Content Lead to head up one of our most prestigious accounts – Salesforce.
This pivotal role will lead, mentor and educate Mahlab’s team of content managers and producers across the Salesforce account – setting the highest possible benchmarks for everything they do. The Content Lead will have ultimate responsibility for the quality of every piece of multi-format content that is executed by the team.
You will work closely with the content team, to contribute to the research, planning and execution of any content or strategy and ensure it meets business objectives. You will motivate and manage the team to ensure they are always evolving in pursuit of best-in-class content.
It is important to have a deep and ever-growing knowledge of emerging trends in content marketing while consistently ensuring these are reflected in the team’s work.
You will have a finely honed design sensibility and the ability to envision content in all formats from text-based articles to infographics or rich media. You will also have superior client management skills and enjoy establishing strong, multi-level relationships.
The ideal person will have extensive experience managing stakeholder relationships and seek to fully immerse themselves in their client’s business in order to truly understand their business objectives. Experience mentoring, managing and growing a team would also be highly regarded.
Experience working with SaaS or tech clients would be an advantage. This role is offered on a flexible basis with the ability to WFH as well as from the Balmain office, with regular face to face client meetings when possible.
If you are a purpose-driven content expert, a high-level thinker and someone who thrives in a busy and ever changing environment then we have the ideal role for you!
The ideal person will have:
- 7-10 years’ experience as a content manager and/or strategist.
- Degree qualified.
- Ability to judge/assess creative ideas in line with strategic goals.
- Experience with multi-format content types.
- Ability to work closely with the Resource Manager around project resourcing and capacity planning.
- Ability to identify gaps in content, topics, formats and the ability to generate and assess ideas around trending topics.
- Ability to robustly review content for its quality, execution and strategic value.
- Ability to create and assess content strategy.
- Ability to input to, review and qualify editorial calendars/ content programs.
- Experience managing budgets, projects and client expectations.
- Ability to present and pitch content for new business opportunities
Why it’s pretty good here:
- We’re close to public transport links.
- We’re slap bang in the middle of Balmain’s coffee strip.
- We develop talent in a nurturing and supportive environment.
- A fun and flexible office culture with WFH available – up to 50% of hours.
- Wellness Employee Assistance Program – Free, confidential and independent support.
- Free flu vaccinations.
- Gifts & celebration of birthdays, one-, three- and five-year work anniversaries.
- Learning and development training budget.
- A variety of discounts available through our Employment Hero HR platform.
- Office Dog Fridays and an active social committee with regular activities and catch ups.
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
Check us out: www.mahlab.co
Mahlab is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, colour, race, religion, national origin, disability, or any other protected status recognised under applicable law.
- Job Type
- Negotiable on experience
For further information
- Andrea Hart