Are you looking for a more meaningful career? Want to put your PR skills to good use in the purpose-led space? Are you a Senior PR Account Manager looking for a lifestyle change? Or an experienced AM looking for your next step up?
Specialising in purpose-led, environmental and outdoor brands and working with partners such as Patagonia, Better Packaging Co, The Conscious Space, Osprey, Arc’Teryx, Compass Studio is an agency doing things different.
Based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, we are independent, Australia’s youngest agency to ever become a B Corp certified and are a small and nimble bunch of highly passionate people.
We’re looking for someone with a sleeves-up resourcefulness, who is passionate about the space we occupy and who wants to develop and grow their professional skill-set within a company that is doing some really good work, for some really good brands.
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years experience working across a broad range of categories including; lifestyle, business, outdoor and eco-conscious.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has worked in an agency or brand-side who is looking to move into a role that offers more ownership and development, as well as a freedom and work life balance that is rarely on offer within the current industry.
We want to work with someone who is switched-on, efficient, keen to learn, and has the confidence and experience to help boost our client’s presence within all relevant media Australia wide.
We are always looking for people who we can learn from as we want to be continually developing, both as individuals and as a company.
This role presents an incredible opportunity to play a strong part in the growth of a new and unique marketing agency, with the chance to rapidly grow in your career in PR.
- 3+ years of recent PR experience within the Australian market and a clear understanding of opportunities, positioning and challenges
- Ability to Account Manage multiple clients at once and examples as to how you have led and developed better ways of working together across these accounts
- Evidence of a strong Australian media network and a clear proven track record of success in this space (including client and coverage examples)
- Evidence of excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Evidence of supporting or directing campaign strategy and recommendations with Business Development teams or Clients
- Ability to brainstorm, conflict manage and assist across a range of high profile launches/events/activations with a strong team player mindset that goes beyond just your brands and with a desire to be a long term and integral part of the Compass team
- Highly organised and ability to hit the ground running
- Leadership and team management
- A strong knowledge and passion for the purpose-led space
- Ability to manage workflow and team
- A proven track record in successful Business Development in terms of strategic direction, growth and profitability of Compass clients
This role starts in February 2020 and is full-time from our studio is Freshwater. Please email Luke@compasscreative.com.au with a CV & Coverletter to be considered for the role.
- Job Type
For further information
- Luke Dean Weymark