Urgent! Fantastic 6 month contract for a talented Communications Officer with excellent copywriting skills.
Are you looking to make an impact?
We have an urgent six month contract for a talented Communications Officer to work on promoting a positive image to stakeholders and facilitating communication, consultation and engagement to educate both internal and external stakeholders.
The project is an exciting opportunity to step up and lead in the coordination and implementation of all communication initiatives including media releases, marketing collateral, email marketing and web content.
Working closing with the Innovations & Transformation Team and reporting to the CEO, you are energetic and organised. An excellent copywriter, you are able to write develop and deliver content for specific audiences and understand how to write for both print and digital collateral in a fast paced, agile environment.
In addition, the ideal person will have:
- A Marketing/Communications degree
- Solid understanding of CMS systems
- Minimum 3 years communication experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of media
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in the thoroughbred/breeding industry an advantage
If you are confident, organised, with a meticulous eye for detail and able to work independently, we want to hear from you!
- Job Type
For further information
- Nikki Braybrook