This exciting new role will involve leading the PR account for a major international media company, working closely with the wider Clear Hayes team
Clear Hayes Consulting is looking for an experienced Communications Consultant to join our growing team.
As Australia’s only specialist agency for the media and marketing industry Clear Hayes Consulting helps a variety of clients with needs from PR and marketing to content creation and events.
This exciting new role will involve leading the PR account for a major international media company, working closely with the wider Clear Hayes team in our offices in Barangaroo, Sydney, and managing junior members of staff.
The successful applicant will be an independent, thoughtful, hard-working and organised individual with experience working in the media and public relations sphere, and intimate knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand media industries.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in B2B Marketing and PR
- Experience working with multinational companies across different timezones
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and motivate junior team members
- Ability to coordinate freelance contributors
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing or journalism
- Leading PR account management for a major media company
- Creation and oversight of content and press release output for client
- Management of junior team members
- Developing relationships with key trade media
- Proactive pitching of ideas to clients and the media
- Creation and oversight for owned-content for client platforms
- Responsibility for implementing agreed strategies for client
- Job Type
- $70,000 - $80,000
For further information
- Alex Hayes