You want to help grow a small agency into a not-so-small agency. You definitely have an ability to hunt for the perfect client and a courageous and curious attitude to pursue them.
Hey you, yes you! Ovato is looking for a Comms Business Development Manager. And if your contact app is so full of B2B or consumer and enterprise tech phone numbers that it practically requires its own datacentre, then we need to talk.
As the artists formerly known as Spectrum Group, we are a respected, experienced agency delivering outstanding PR, creative, social and content for our clients who range from global brands to smaller start-ups.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are looking for a fantastic opportunity to implement your understanding of PR, social and content to knock-the-cotton-socks off potential clients and nurture opportunities into wins.
You have a passion for understanding the needs of potential customers and articulating how Ovato meets those needs.
You’re a collaborator with the passion to share learnings and strategy with our team. You also have a strong opinion on whether or not you should peel carrots, or if Marmite tastes better than Vegemite.
As a trusted and respected member of our team, you will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Develop a new business pipeline and devise new programs to achieve growth beyond revenue targets;
- Work closely with the sales and professional services teams on pitches for new business and putting together business/test cases to support these proposals
- Attend meetings with prospective clients, presenting proposals with the Communications or wider Ovato team.
- Respond to client’ requests for information
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements and the viability of our service
- Spend time with cool people (that’s us).
As well as nailing the above, you’ll need:
- Proven experience in finding and winning public relations, social media and content clients.
- Exec-level presentation and communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas via various mediums.
- A fundamental understanding of comms and marketing, with the passion to keep pace with an ever-changing landscape.
- The ability to effectively define and maintain budgetary, contractual and resourcing requirements for projects.
- the capacity to inspire, motivate, train and develop our team
- A degree, or relevant industry experience.
Interested? – Click apply, tell us why you think you would succeed with Ovato, enclosing your CV.
Thanks recruiters – we have this covered.
- Job Type
For further information
- Linda Marlin