Hot hot hot off the press....literally! Looking for a Communications Superstar with a background in PR/Comms, PR Agency experience preferable.
We are looking for an APAC Communications Associate who is passionate about the digital advertising landscape and enjoys connecting complex issues with market trends. You will work with a global communications and marketing team, senior leaders in the organization, as well as members of the press. In this role, you will have the opportunity to think strategically about corporate messaging and narratives; write press releases, bylines, and develop other key materials; social media content; secure and execute press opportunities. You will report to the Content and Communications Director in our Singapore office and partner closely with other teams across functions and geographies.
What You’ll Do as an APAC Communications Associate:
- Have existing trade and advertising media relations in key APAC markets
- Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets and journalists.
- Write, edit and proofread materials including press releases, blog posts, bylines, pitches, fact sheets, and interview backgrounders.
- Create and maintain activity trackers, media lists, and coverage reports.
- Monitor and respond to press inquiries.
- Manage social media accounts by writing and posting content.
- Support creation of special presentations for events and trade shows.
- Brainstorm topics of interest with subject matter experts that align with media interests.
- Manage IAS Newsroom and ensure it’s up to date.
- Manage reporting and tracking of media mentions, social channels, engagement, and other key metrics.
What We’re Open to Seeing:
- 2+ years of relevant PR or corporate communications experience. PR agency experience would be a plus
- Additional Asian language skills would be an advantage
- Media relations experience including pitching and cultivating relationships with the press
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner
- Experience using social media tools for brands including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
- Experience with media, social, and digital analytics tools would be helpful (e.g. Cision, Muck Rack, Sprout Social, Trendkite, etc)
- An interest in technology and what is happening in the advertising industry
- Basic research skills and project management skills
- Willingness to travel overseas as needed
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
- Job Type
- $65,000 - $80,000
For further information
- Jo Ellis