Why this role? - Hone entrepreneurial passion for building new capability in a fast-growing data led digital business - Culture obsessed company offering flexibility and development - Passionate and supportive team that gets a lot done in family friendly environment
Australia’s fastest growing retail Digital Out of Home company with a huge network of 300+ shopping centres. They have a true market leading solution that provides location-aware analytics and detailed shopper data, giving them the edge to capture unique data and unparalleled insights of consumers to help. Their reputation is also unparalleled with strong leadership, exceptional culture and next to zero attrition! Based in North Sydney, they are in short walking distance to North Sydney train station.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Insights, you will design and develop a new online customer experience connecting their fast growing shoppers audience to partnership organisations, delivering greater connections for brands whilst offering experiences for them to trial, experience and rate the brands and products after purchase. You will be working closely with senior stakeholders including the CEO and COO as well as dynamic Marketing leadership team to help launch this exciting major project to deliver a new revenue stream for the business.
Key duties …
- Lead front end idea generation and design of the new service offering that creates deeper brand experiences for shoppers
- Manage back-end feasibility, implementation, resourcing and budgets
- Development of lead generation outcomes for Partners and the creation and implementation of a sustainable business model to generate additional revenue
- Responsibility for aligning all parties in the planning and project management to create satisfying business outcomes for partner organisations.
- Responsibility for all people, technology and processes aspects of the new business idea to bring the idea to life and deliver it on time and within budget
- Integrate this service offering to existing products and work with Sales and Marketing leads and Head of Platform to align with brand positioning.
- 5 + years’ experience implementing new business processes and systems, managing partnerships and stakeholders for win/win business outcomes for multiple parties.
- Strong leadership skills to deliver results both internal and external objectives
- Proactive, innovative and creative with the ability to make value driven decisions
- Demonstrate creativity through ideation and delivery of new processes
- Establish clear accountability for self and others to achieve goals and targets.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise and consistent manner both internally and externally to effect change and drive results.
- A self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Understanding of media, advertising, marketing and sales is ideal
- Job Type
- A$150,000/yr - A$180,000/yr
For further information
- 0450 075 499