The Rosterfy Client Success Manager will be responsible for supporting our technology clients across Australasia in conjunction with the lead Client Success Manager. You will act as the first level of contact for client onboarding, training and ongoing support. This role is a dynamic and exciting position to ensure our clients are successful!
Rosterfy is a global leading, end to end workforce engagement software platform. We exist to
connect communities to events and causes they are passionate about.
As winners of the Australia ‘Fast Growth’ Sport tech business award in 2019, we are rapidly
growing with clients across APAC, the USA, Asia and Europe. Our Saas platform supports global
organisations including Not for Profits, education, local government, sport and major events to
better recruit, engage and retain their volunteers and workforce. Previous clients have included
The Super Bowl 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020, Cancer Council Australia, London Marathon and World
Expo. With our head office based in Melbourne and offices in Geelong, Denver, Manchester and
Dubai, we are a young, vibrant and passionate team driven to unite communities globally!
The Rosterfy Client Success Manager will be responsible for supporting our technology clients
across Australasia in conjunction with the lead Client Success Manager. You will act as the first
level of contact for client onboarding, training and ongoing support. This role is a dynamic and
exciting position to ensure our clients are successful!
- Provide Customer support to your dedicated clients via online support portal, phone and
in person or virtual meetings & workshops.
- Support Business Development team with qualification of sales opportunities, and attend
prospective client meetings to assist with a seamless onboarding experience and ongoing
- Successful on-boarding of new clients to our software platform.
- Transform complex concepts into well-written, visually pleasing educational support
content and deliver training sessions to demonstrate solutions through our software
- Identify areas for current clients to enhance their workforce management processes
through industry leading practices and continuous improvement of the software platform.
This may include up-selling additional features of the platform.
- Collaborate with operational and client success teams to identify areas of continuous
improvement within the client success and customer lifecycle model.
- Travel to assist with software implementation for large scale clients during onboarding or
Required Skills and Experience
- A love for Customer Service and helping people.
- Proven problem solver.
- Proven experience within a Client Success role, preferably within a technology business –
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Experience using Zendesk, or similar support ticketing systems.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage workload and conflicting priorities, displaying a high level of
initiative and autonomy as required.
- Strong analytical skills, with a strong focus on identifying and delivering solutions based
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- High level of written and communication skills.
- Experience and/or general knowledge of SQL, HTML or CSS and top level understanding
of web architecture.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce.
- Background in event management, particularly workforce management.
Perks of the job!
- We are a young, growing company with big global ambitions. You will be working to
support a number of the biggest organizers in this region.
- Incentive bonuses based on client retention metrics.
- Flexible work hours are available to assist supporting clients in multiple time zones.
- In office perks include: Weekly yoga, staff drinks, golf simulator, free breakfasts, free beer
and cider, Melbourne CBD office location.
- A role with autonomy within a globally recognised, purpose driven, growing company.
- Professional development opportunities.
Work Location: 3 Albert Coates Lane, The Commons QV, Melbourne CBD.
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 excl Superannuation*
*Performance bonus in addition to salary
- Job Type
- $60,000 - $70,000 AUD + Superannuation
For further information