As the Client Services Director you will play an integral role in growing the business by developing growth opportunities and strategic solutions for both new and existing clients.
Elastic Studios is a fast-paced, client focused Creative Agency with offices based in Sydney and Melbourne. We specialise in Brand, Design, Production and Live. At Elastic, image is at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a Client Services Director to join our Melbourne team on a part time basis (3 days per week). We’re looking for someone who can adapt efficiently to any environment, with the right balance of experience, positivity and enthusiasm.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 Years working at a senior level in a creative client services / strategist role.
- Well-versed in all forms of media including direct mail, print, broadcast, non- traditional media, as well as interactive/online marketing programs.
- A proven track record in the development of strategic plans to benefit the client
- The ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences
- Be able to work well under pressure and motivate the other team members
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style.
- Perform senior-level client negotiation and management skills, with clear and substantive speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Be open to learning new processes and showcase the ability to pick up skills quickly
- Sound knowledge of Mac operating systems, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Keynote presentation software
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategy and the rationale behind media channel planning
- Knowledge of Xero, Workflow Max and Slack is desirable however not essential
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative and pro active thinking
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Prioritise and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with team members of all levels and clients
- The drive to help others succeed and reach their peak
- An enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing
- Proven history of working with and gaining respect of management in driving collaborative solutions
- Confident team leader, flexible and will deliver results with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Cooperative, flexible and able to cope well with change
- Work with the management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients
- Be a strategic point of contact for senior clients and establish strong relationships
- Contribute to Elastic’s business growth by identifying new opportunities
- Achieve revenue targets and work back from goals to prioritise outputs
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Create an effective process and information flow between the production team and other departments.
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment
- Lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organisation
- Collaborate efficiently and effectively with diverse stakeholders including suppliers and agencies
Start date: February 2020
Salary: $120K-150K pro-rata (depending on experience)
If this sounds like you and you would like to join the Elastic team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type
- $120K-150K pro-rata experience dependent
For further information
- Tegan Payne