Experienced in digital media sales? Thrive in an autonomous environment? Love flexibility? Read on! For our retailer customers, Style Sourcebook provides a way to build product awareness, drive product engagement and ultimately increase their sales. Success in this role is driving exponential revenue growth to our platform. This is achieved by building strategic relationships with Marketing Directors at National House & Garden retailers and driving repeat and increased spending.
Style Sourcebook is on the hunt for an experienced and driven salesperson with leadership qualities who is well connected in the Australian media/marketing industry, is an expert in their craft who can bring their individual flair and sense of fun to our Australian sales team. This role is the first to be based in Sydney, so we are after an autonomous worker with a drive to help build our Sydney team over the next 12 months.
Who we are
Style Sourcebook (www.stylesourcebook.com.au) is an innovative Australian technology start-up in the interior design industry, transforming the way renovators, decorators and interior designers design their homes and bring their ideas to life.
With a House & Garden marketplace of over 100,000 products and a “drag and drop” mood board tool, we enable our community to interactively mix and match their furniture and homewares from different retailers to visually plan their product purchases. Our highly engaged Instagram community @stylesourcebook of over 62,000 design enthusiasts, then actively share their mood boards with their followers to get feedback on their ideas.
For our retailer customers, Style Sourcebook provides a way to build product awareness, drive product engagement and ultimately increase their sales.
About the role
The Client Partnerships Director is a critical hire for our team as we strive to drive strategic long term partnerships with Tier 1 Brands and Partners across Australia. You will be the kind of person that wants to live & breathe what they do. The kind that views their team as a family, pushes themselves & others, seizes the opportunity, has an insane work rate and a desire to be a leader. Success in this role is driving exponential revenue growth to our platform. This is achieved by building strategic relationships with Marketing Directors at National House & Garden retailers and driving repeat and increased spending. You will be working closely with the Commercial Director with a connection to our Executive Team in devising and implementing strategies to achieve this.
Main Job and Activities;
- Develop sales plans, acquisition and retention tactics
- Identify, target and win accounts with prominent brands and partners
- Research and analysis of current and future markets, potential clients and revenue opportunities
- Create and manage a strong opportunity pipeline as well as detailed and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Prepare tailored sales presentations and proposals
- Manage and maintain existing relationships with channel partners
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and key results
- Training, development and mentorship of staff as we continue to grow
- Special additional revenue based projects as they arise
- Management reporting and preparation to the Commercial Director
- Proven experience of driving revenue growth through a B2B sales role
- An interest in interior design/beautiful interiors, experience in SaaS sales and/or Influencer Marketing (all highly regarded but not essential)
- A natural communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- Razor focus on increasing client satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Experience managing a pipeline, qualifying leads and closing large contracts
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Autonomous worker
- Persistent and very disciplined
- A pro-active, hands-on, team player
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in maintaining customer data via a CRM
- Tertiary education in Marketing or Business discipline (highly regarded)
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritise and multi-task
If you’re after an exceptional opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rewarding role as a key player in a high performing sales team, this is the role for you!
- Job Type
- Neg on experience + Uncapped Comms
For further information
- Sammy Major